`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A bit of an eBay problem...

A bit of an eBay problem...
Okay, so as you all know, I got that pair of signed DRC cleats two weeks back. Well, about a week later the seller messaged me asking if I got them yet(I hadn't). So I told him that I hadn't gotten them yet, and he said he sent them to the wrong person and he'd have them out first thing on Monday. Well, I still don't have them. I sent him a message asking where they were and I'm still awaiting a response but still, he's listed as being from Chesapeake City, MD(I live an hour and a half from there) and he said he goes to Philadelphia regularly which is only 45 minutes from me. Basically what I'm asking is...should I really do anything outside of awaiting his response or am I just being whiny lol?

RE: A bit of an eBay problem...
I would wait it out a little bit, otherwise maybe offer to meet him halfway to pick them up in person? If its ebay you are covered with paypal 100%.

Paypal only protects the sellers on ebay if the item is shipped within 7 days. Also they need to show proof of delivery.

You are at no risk in this situation.
[Image: simmons_iliustration_g_mp_640.jpg&w=640&h=360]

I am in the same situation as your seller is... I mixed up two packages. Fortunately, both buyers have received the cards and are sending them back.

Obviously, I say, give it some time. As long as he can get them back, you will get them... either back from the buyer or by getting a new pair.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Just an update, he said he shipped today and they'll be here Saturday and he threw in a signed Mike Vivk photo too!

(08-30-2012, 09:47 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: Just an update, he said he shipped today and they'll be here Saturday and he threw in a signed Mike Vivk photo too!

Uh, who's Mike Vivk ? Wink LOL
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

What do I need to do to get that Vick signed photo off you!?
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

(08-30-2012, 04:29 PM)all day baby Wrote: I am in the same situation as your seller is... I mixed up two packages. Fortunately, both buyers have received the cards and are sending them back.

Obviously, I say, give it some time. As long as he can get them back, you will get them... either back from the buyer or by getting a new pair.
Its not your fault bro! Its those damn alien dolphins! and for everyone that is saying Huh!? so long and thanks for all the fish!
[Image: ojmagg.png]
Bucket: http://s1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb40...l%20cards/
Help Me Build These Rainbows. Trading in your favor!
http://photobucket.com/Rainbowset

Make sure you don't get strung along enough to not be able to file an Ebay claim. I sold a card back when checks and money orders were still allowed as payment types. I didn't accept checks and the guy sent me a check from his "store." I figured that it was legit so I deposited it. A couple days later it showed up in my account so I sent the card out. The day after that my bank contacted me and said the account number was invalid. The guy told me that his account number wasn't printed right and he would be getting new checks, when I asked for Paypal he said he didn't have an account. I thought it was all legit, so I waited. He stopped replying to my emails on exactly the day where I couldn't file a claim against him with Ebay. He had my negative feedback along with like 20 others, all for cards over $100 BV that sold close to that. He was removed from Ebay, but I just lost the money and card.

I am hoping that this was a simple mix up, which happens from time to time. At least the person who got your item appears to have sent it back or is willing to send it out for your seller.

Good luck.

Nathan

(08-30-2012, 11:52 PM)philly eagle in az Wrote: What do I need to do to get that Vick signed photo off you!?
It's supposedly him in a Falcons uni