`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supplies

Supplies
Where is a good place to buy supplies, top loaders, team bags etc.

RE: Supplies
Any LCS really. You can find good deals on Amazon too. Blowoutcards.com and dacardworld.com also sell supplies.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

Yea, I just prefer my LCS. I can get most supplies at my LCS. They charge $3 for a pack of 25 top loaders, $1.50 for 100 penny sleeves, $2.50 for a bag of team bags, $2.00 for 1-screw holders, $2.50 for magnetic holders, $25 for a box of pages and $7 for 1/2" screwdowns.

Those prices seem a little high, but it's worth it to save on having to have them shipped to me. Plus, I got a group of 5 screwdowns I ordered on ebay and when they arrived, it appeared they had been used and repackaged for resale. The guy said they were new and had never been used, but they were scratched, etc. that makes them like they had been used.

Even somewhere like Wal-Mart sells pages and top loaders now. I have never bought there, so can't suggest to use them or not to use them. But they at least sale some supplies.

Hope this helps.

won't last long but I thought I'd share

Was at Walmart yesterday and they had penny sleeves on clearance I think it was either 25 ct or 40 ct. for $1 each and they also had those Collector's Vault boxes on clearance for $1 each as well.

I was at my LCS last weekend, they have penny sleeves, 100 for $1.00 and 25 thick top loaders for 2.50. Not too bad.
[Image: Z7CfI.png]
Atlanta Braves (Heyward, Beachy), Dallas Cowboys (Dez, Claiborne), Iowa Hawkeyes, Georgia Bulldogs (AJ Green), collecting them all!

Bucket: http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430...r%20Trade/