Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
2012-13 Beckett.com Members ESPN Fantasy Basketball League

RE: 2012-13 Beckett.com Members ESPN Fantasy Basketball League
I am interested again.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(10-30-2012, 11:41 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: I am interested again.
Well it says you're in there. Do you mind checking and making everything looks alright with your team? Thanks.
(10-30-2012, 11:30 AM)chrisolds Wrote: When's the draft? (Who wouldn't want to beat up on the Beckett editor?)
I've rescheduled it for 6PM Sunday (the 4th). You in? PM me what email you want me to use and I'll send you an invite.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

I have the league set to 16 teams right now and 15 spots are filled. Only one person dropped from last year's league, though I'm not sure who of the current 15 other than maybe 6 teams are actually going to play. When I reactivated the league, it just kept everyone in there from last year (not sure if it sent new invites or just had them as joined). I sent out an email to most of them last week for those who didn't want to participate this year to message me on here, and I've received no such messages. At this time, if you were in the league last year but don't want in this year, please PM me so that I can remove your team. If you weren't in the league last year and would like in this year, please PM me your email so that I can send you an invite. Thanks.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards