`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FT/FS Harper, McCutchen, Posey, Jeter, etc. lot of autos

FT/FS Harper, McCutchen, Posey, Jeter, etc. lot of autos
I just got a few really good deals on eBay and would like to try and trade these Harpers for the 4 players that I am interested in.

McCutchen
Hamilton
Longoria
Kemp - especially the 2006 52 auto. I'd give up a lot for that one as it is at the top of my list.

I primarly only collect autos, so if you are interested please start trade or PM me. No low balling or trying to rip me off. Take a look at my bucket.

Thanks

RE: FT/FS Harper Autos
sent you an offer not for the harpers but other stuff thanks
[Image: jonathancard.png]

PM sent
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

I have a couple extra Longoria AUs for trade. Send me an open offer with them and I'll take a look at your stuff
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

I want Harpers. Where is your bucket??

You cannot see my available trade cards in my profile? I need to take a look when I get home what is going on. I referred to this as my bucket, is that the wrong terminology?

(08-30-2012, 02:09 PM)chgolf82 Wrote: You cannot see my available trade cards in my profile? I need to take a look when I get home what is going on. I referred to this as my bucket, is that the wrong terminology?
Yes you have 161 cards available in the trading system but bucket typically means a link to a site such as photobucket that has scans of cards.
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

RE: FT/FS Harper, McCutchen, Posey, Jeter, etc. lot of autos
Make sure he checks with his "partner" before making any big boy trades. 9 posts and already renegged on a trade with me.

. Everything has to be YOUR way and if you dont get what you want you cry. You try and rip people off and think you are so sly. Sorry to waste you time but I am interested in making even deals.

(08-30-2012, 09:07 PM)mikecala98 Wrote: Make sure he checks with his "partner" before making any big boy trades. 9 posts and already renegged on a trade with me.

(08-30-2012, 09:23 PM)chgolf82 Wrote: Everything has to be YOUR way and if you dont get what you want you cry. You try and rip people off and think you are so sly. Sorry to waste you time but I am interested in making even deals.
It's best you hold your tongue on these boards man. It's not like some of the others. The community here respects each other and your mouth will likely get you on a lot of do not trade lists real quick. I'm just trying to for warn you before you find yourself banned and not trading anyone.

You may wanna read the TOS cause your $$ comment violated those rules and the mods here don't play around.

[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html