`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FT/FS Harper, McCutchen, Posey, Jeter, etc. lot of autos

RE: FT/FS Harper, McCutchen, Posey, Jeter, etc. lot of autos
Stick to Golf... we don't have time for that crap here. Mike is a respected trader...and you are a newbie.. learn to play nice...or be blacklisted from the sandbox.
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

Whew! Getting a little ornery tonight, are we, boys? The OP seems like a cool dude. I worked out a deal with him last week without a hitch. He may be a newbie, but he also deserves to be treated like an adult. Let's help him learn the ropes on the site and get back to some good-natured trading--no need to start puffing out our chests.
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

^^^^^^+1^^^^^^

(08-31-2012, 12:09 AM)rpspenner Wrote: Whew! Getting a little ornery tonight, are we, boys? The OP seems like a cool dude. I worked out a deal with him last week without a hitch. He may be a newbie, but he also deserves to be treated like an adult. Let's help him learn the ropes on the site and get back to some good-natured trading--no need to start puffing out our chests.
Not sure I know many "cool dudes" who curse out, name call, and use stereotypes. This is why I stopped trading on this site for the past few months.

Stereotypes and name calling?

1. You are from New York
2. You are extremely pushy and agressive
- hence the pushy new Yorker reference

Now if I said things like, brah, all I do is gym-tan-laundry, meathead...that would be stereotyping based on your glamour shot photo with your awesome shake weight.

Next time please don't publically attack someone new to the site because they didn't feel comfortable making a trade with you that wasn't even.

As for name calling, you really are what I said you are.

(08-31-2012, 05:43 AM)mikecala98 Wrote: Not sure I know many "cool dudes" who curse out, name call, and use stereotypes. This is why I stopped trading on this site for the past few months.

(08-31-2012, 07:01 AM)chgolf82 Wrote: Stereotypes and name calling?

1. You are from New York

Now if I said things like, brah, all I do is gym-tan-laundry, meathead...that would be stereotyping based on your glamour shot photo with your awesome shake weight.

Next time please don't publically attack someone new to the site because they didn't feel comfortable making a trade with you that wasn't even.

But dude, "I've got a Mike Trout autograph for my signature".
Lol j/k

I understand you are new and so does everyone else. Some people on these boards see it as fresh meat because we all pretty much keep passing around the same cards here. Just ignore the people you don't get along with and make new friends and do your thing. That said I want your jeters!!!!

(08-31-2012, 07:01 AM)chgolf82 Wrote: Stereotypes and name calling?

1. You are from New York

This is what I'm talking about though. Can't you just trade without all this garbage? If you don't agree with him then ignore and move on. Showing your self on these boards doesn't help your cause man.

[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html