`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bowman Platinum or Topps Chrome?

RE: Bowman Platinum or Topps Chrome?
Platinum or Topps Chrome? For hobby, definitely Platinum because it's 3 autos per box as opposed to 1 auto per the Topps Chrome box. So if you're only busting packs Platinum is a better bet. Of course, it all depends on the place you shop and whether or not they are reputable.

3 auto's in 5 hangers is ridiculous... Go to Vegas ASAP!

But, I've bought 4 blasters, and 3 rack packs and got my only auto out of the rack... And, the retail parallels book for good $. I had 3 bubba starlings and a machado and parlaye'd them into 2 other auto's from bowman '12 of players with some upside...

I've bought two blasters of Chrome... BEST card was a Votto x-fractor...

Could've bought a Cespedes Chrome on card auto on Ebay... Lesson learned. Once again.

(08-28-2012, 03:46 PM)boult81 Wrote: Yep Ive bought 5 or so Blaster Boxes ($20) and got 0 Autos out of them... I bought about 5 Hangers ($10) and have gotten 3 autos from them... So in my case the Hangers see to work out better. I just prefer blasters because I know none of those pack search pros have went through them like they can the hangers
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(08-26-2012, 08:52 AM)mweber012 Wrote: I was wondering, if I were to get a couple of packs of cards, should I get Topps chrome or Bowman Platinum?
They are both a fun product to break. In the long run topps chrome usually holds value better than platinum as in a few years when the rookies have been established everyone is going to gravitate toward their bowman chrome or topps chrome autos. So I would have to go with Topps Chrome.

I bought a Topps Chrome 2012 blaster last night, got a couple good cards and a Mesoraco auto. I know he's not great but not the worst it could have been.
[Image: Z7CfI.png]
Atlanta Braves (Heyward, Beachy), Dallas Cowboys (Dez, Claiborne), Iowa Hawkeyes, Georgia Bulldogs (AJ Green), collecting them all!

Bucket: http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430...r%20Trade/