`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHATS GOING ON WITH UPPERDECK...HELP!!!!

RE: WHATS GOING ON WITH UPPERDECK...HELP!!!!
So since this was from 2006, whatever happened?
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

(08-28-2012, 07:42 PM)rippinwax Wrote: The part about the autographs is because they owe the NFL 2.5 million in past money for autographs of some players. There was a list going around a few months ago stating the amounts owed to each player. I am sure its the same with the NHL as even Gretzky had stopped autographing stuff for them and he has an exclusive contract with them. Bottom line is if you redeem a redemption, you may have to hold your breath for it or settle for something less than what you expect.
Gretzky auto's from this years products are shipping out right now from UD so he most certainly is signing for them.

As to the NFL situation, I'm still waiting to hear more. We only heard one side if the situation. I'd like to hear UD's side of it. This only came to light after they lost the NFL licence to produce cards.
[Image: NewSig.jpg]
I feel so lonely now Sad

Bucket Link

(08-29-2012, 11:45 AM)arggg i lost my name Wrote: Gretzky auto's from this years products are shipping out right now from UD so he most certainly is signing for them.

As to the NFL situation, I'm still waiting to hear more. We only heard one side if the situation. I'd like to hear UD's side of it. This only came to light after they lost the NFL licence to produce cards.
Yes I know he is, but it was like he was only signing like 50 at a time as they showed highlights on their blog of the latest batch. Both him and Crosby have been incredible for redemptions, but they did slow down recently. Its all about the payments.