`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
OT: Madden 13 out today!!

RE: OT: Madden 13 out today!!
Oh and did anyone notice the messed up ratings? In the panthers Armanti Edwards was the third best receiver and had a better rating then Brandon lafell and all the other Wrs
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

(08-29-2012, 12:51 AM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: Oh and did anyone notice the messed up ratings? In the panthers Armanti Edwards was the third best receiver and had a better rating then Brandon lafell and all the other Wrs
That wasn't the case from what I saw.

(08-29-2012, 05:35 AM)ejnfl24 Wrote: That wasn't the case from what I saw.
Do we all get different ratings? Cause he's still a 72 on mine while lafell is a 70 followed by Joe Adams David Gettis Pilares and Darvin Adams in last place
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

My game came with a scratch in it, so i get the disc is unreadable error. im taking it back to best buy today and hopefully they exchange it
[Image: minnesota_vikings_banner_7822big.jpg]

I struggled to figure out what to do..especially when they don't include a booklet in the game anymore and you have to read on the disk. But once I figured out no more Franchise mode (the only thing I play is franchise against the computer) and that it got replaced by Career mode which I like. Its the same thing as Franchise, but you get to be the coach or a player. I always like coach. It reminds me of the old games of Madden when you were able to put your name in as coach and create a coach that resembles you. The set up at first is a little hard to figure out..but when you do..its fun. I like the game play and the new announcers. My only negative is not being able to resign old players to lesser year contracts. People like Eli I would have resigned for 2 years and traded him off in teh offseason and replaced him with Luck or RG3. Thats just how I have always done it. Now I am stuck with his big contract for a few years. I could trade him at the end of the season, but its not worth the cap penalty.

Not as good as I thought it would be. Can't change positions. Weird Ratings categories that I have no idea what they are for. And if you don't play rookies to get them XP points then they don't change much. Good players get better and ok player stay the same if you don't use them. And I hate the setup. I feel like EA is forcing me to play online. I just want to play my franchise by myself without sharing the fact I had X amount of yards rushing to everyone on facebook. Tackling seems weird with bodies falling over each other and weird movements like everyone's limbs are dislocated and free flowing. And you have to play it on All Madden or it's too fck easy. Step in the right direction but this stuff should have been in development years ago not now. NOT EVERYONE WANTS TO PLAY ONLINE! had to say it again.

Can anyone please help me out to figure what those weird categories mean if the make a difference or will it be like having the Swag Ratings again?

And mine keeps freezing. What's going on here.

(08-29-2012, 10:00 AM)giantsfan Wrote: I struggled to figure out what to do..especially when they don't include a booklet in the game anymore and you have to read on the disk. But once I figured out no more Franchise mode (the only thing I play is franchise against the computer) and that it got replaced by Career mode which I like. Its the same thing as Franchise, but you get to be the coach or a player. I always like coach. It reminds me of the old games of Madden when you were able to put your name in as coach and create a coach that resembles you. The set up at first is a little hard to figure out..but when you do..its fun. I like the game play and the new announcers. My only negative is not being able to resign old players to lesser year contracts. People like Eli I would have resigned for 2 years and traded him off in teh offseason and replaced him with Luck or RG3. Thats just how I have always done it. Now I am stuck with his big contract for a few years. I could trade him at the end of the season, but its not worth the cap penalty.
When you do the Career mode and do it as a coach, I assume you can still play the games right? So it's somewhat still like the franchise mode? Is this right?
[Image: Z7CfI.png]
Atlanta Braves (Heyward, Beachy), Dallas Cowboys (Dez, Claiborne), Iowa Hawkeyes, Georgia Bulldogs (AJ Green), collecting them all!

Bucket: http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430...r%20Trade/

(08-29-2012, 12:38 PM)Magnifico21 Wrote: When you do the Career mode and do it as a coach, I assume you can still play the games right? So it's somewhat still like the franchise mode? Is this right?
Yeah but you can't do a two player franchise or a fantasy draft.

(08-29-2012, 12:38 PM)Magnifico21 Wrote: When you do the Career mode and do it as a coach, I assume you can still play the games right? So it's somewhat still like the franchise mode? Is this right?
That's right. It's pretty much just like franchise mode. You just have to figure out all thew new menus and stuff.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]