`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading up to 200% in your favor for Raiders / USC

Trading up to 200% in your favor for Raiders / USC
I just uploaded a bunch of NFL/MLB (AU/GU/RC...) Im looking to move as much of it as I can for any GU/AU/Nice Raider, USC Trojans, or Dodger cards.

I will trade up 200% in your favor if we can get a large deal done. I can trade anywhere from 50% - 200% in your favor for smaller deals depending on how much I need the card.

Send me some offers thanks!

(only looking for Raider/USC/Dodger cards with a BV of $10+)
Always looking for more Dodgers, Raiders, Kobe, and USC Trojans.

RE: Trading up to 200% in your favor for Raiders / USC
U interested in USC autos/gu from press pass and sage hit. Thanks

Goon i am interested in all USC autos that i dont have (as long as the player is in his USC uniform) if you have any to trade send me an offer and ill check if they are ones i already uave or not

im just getting mine online, ill see what i got. quick question, 50-200% was mentioned. in typical trades, is it usually just straight 100%? is that assuming its just cards? whats the best gauge for value if youre doing cash?

I have plenty...esp.marcus allen..usc and Raiders..lol..PLMK what you are interested in..
Baseball: Albert Pujols, George Brett
Football: KC Chiefs, 2009 Certified Fabric of The Game
SETS: NFL 2010 Topps Chrome, 2011 Topps Chrome

[Image: cheifs.jpg]

Check my org.

(08-28-2012, 09:20 AM)skinsfan00atg Wrote: im just getting mine online, ill see what i got. quick question, 50-200% was mentioned. in typical trades, is it usually just straight 100%? is that assuming its just cards? whats the best gauge for value if youre doing cash?
by 50% in your favor I meant ill give you $150 in cards for $100 in cards.. by 200% in your favor Ill give you $150 in cards for $50 in cards.

(08-28-2012, 09:34 AM)kct1 Wrote: Check my org.
Its hard to check orgs for USC cards due to no filter for college teams. so if you have any please an offer that includes you usc cards. But ill check you for Raider cards

(08-28-2012, 10:55 AM)boult81 Wrote: by 50% in your favor I meant ill give you $150 in cards for $100 in cards.. by 200% in your favor Ill give you $150 in cards for $50 in cards.
thanks for the response! that makes sense for cards. how do people usually pick the amount of cash?

(08-28-2012, 09:25 AM)go cardinals Wrote: I have plenty...esp.marcus allen..usc and Raiders..lol..PLMK what you are interested in..
I am interested in all USC / Raider cards that have a Value of over $10. I will check you for your Raider cards... But its hard to check for USC cards because there is no filter for college teams.

(08-28-2012, 10:58 AM)skinsfan00atg Wrote: thanks for the response! that makes sense for cards. how do people usually pick the amount of cash?
They only time I have paid any cash is when I didnt have enough cards to cover for the card I wanted. For example If I wanted a $100 card but the guy only wants a $50 card from me then we can negotiate the remaining with a cash amount. How much cash usually depends on the Seller/Buyer how much the card can sell for on the street (ebay)

4 trades done... Still looking for more Raiders / USC cards... Send me offers!