`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Trading with Rookieaholic2nd - Missing the RNH Young Guns from our trade!

RE: Trading with Rookieaholic2nd - Incomplete
I got 1 of 5 cards in my trade today. The postage stamp was what looked like Sept 5 which makes sense to get in 2 days since we are both in Ontario. I got the $$$ card but am waiting to hear back about the smaller value 4 other cards to complete the trade. I hope to get those soon.
I collect Hockey and Basketball.
Mostly looking for YGs and Leafs.

I hope he gets a must ship first tag
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

Nothing for me today, I'm in Maine. Our trade was a RNH young guns for a stamkos young guns. He to see it soon.
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

I have been keeping up here with this and I have finally decided to post as well. I am in Minnesota and I am also owed as well. He owes me 1 card and it also has been awhile. I have tried to contact him and all he could post back that he hasn't received his card and for me to "relax". After reading all of the posts how can I relax? I also understand that issues arise but it isn't too hard to send a quick response to someone and let them know things are going on. I am giving it just a few more days and if I have not received the card or received a response then I will be taking further action as well. At this point there are no more excuses. Hoping this works out for all of us....I don't think he realizes how much trouble he is causing for himself at this point.

I'm guessing someone has reported him to the mods by now? And besides that, you guys that are all missing cards should individually call the police department in his area ... if they get bombarded by calls about the same guy pulling the same BS, maybe they'll cruise over there and take care of it. Worked for me ...

Already on my mind...& yes Mod's were contacted before this thread was made public!

Been since Aug. 29th & no Rookieaholc2nd logged in to Beckett! Wonder how long it'll take for him to sign on just to even see if he'll try to fix this before the law gets called!

***take that back, he was on Sept. 5th...no attempt to contact me or respond***
[Image: BennBanner.png]

Looking for Jamie Benn short prints from 09-10!

http://photobucket.com/BennHockey
http://photobucket.com/hockeytrades

RE: Trading with Rookieaholic2nd - Missing the RNH Young Guns from our trade!
Dave....you going to fix your mistake or not?
[Image: BennBanner.png]

Looking for Jamie Benn short prints from 09-10!

http://photobucket.com/BennHockey
http://photobucket.com/hockeytrades

I know that this doesn't help any or make it any easier but just for your knowledge every single Datsyuk Hobby YG RC I have see has the small chip at the top I also under valued mine and traded it thinking i was in the wrong turns out ever since I did that deal I have seen atleast 8 different ones all with the same chip.

Really sad to see this happening I really hope he comes good, we don't need this around here its too good of a place.

[Image: Signaturephoto.jpg]

Collecting all Canucks cards! Currently 6310/20359 31%

LETS TRADE!

been over a month now n we both live in Ontario...i'm gettin very very frustated

Nothing in the mail again today! Hope he realizes some of us won't let this just fade away without receiving our card(s) back or we receive what he owes us. I am sure he will really enjoy the authorities at his place soon!