`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Trading with Rookieaholic2nd - Missing the RNH Young Guns from our trade!

RE: Trading with Rookieaholic2nd
DUN DUN DUN
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

I had a good trade with him as well. To be fair though, sometimes things are held up in customs for whatever reason. I had trade with a guy in Australia take almost 2 months, my cards got to him in 2 weeks. So, anything is possible....hope they arive soon. Seemed like a good guy....

actually we made 2 trades n the 1st one went well so i hope he is honest n sent the 2nd trade

I hope that they show up too...but he had a trade with another guy in Texas during our trading times i sent him my cards...& his showed up to that guy in about 2 weeks! Thing that irks me is the fact he marked them as shipped even though he didn't send them off then! He could have not done that...making me think they were already a week into being here! Plus...i been basically waiting since the first trade, so i've waited long enuff. But as i said before..he's logged in on several occasions here & has made no attempt to see how things are doing on my end. This aint my first rodeo neither! I can copy & paste the 54 comments during our trading period shjowing he communicated well while he wanted my stuff...but has severely slacked off since then! I've had maybe 3 messages get responded too since...& i've sent at least 6 or 7.

It's the "ho-hum" responses that i have gotten from him that strike a flag too! With as many trades as he's had here he should be handling things more professionally. But he's still gave me no indication that he's even sent my cards back..even though i've been asking since last week to ship them off this week!

I'm glad that some of you have had no problems with him...i thought this was going to be a simple trade. If his cards do actually show up...i'll make a formal apology to him & to all of you as well. But..with the time length & the uncertainty of it all with the value of cards involved, i have all the reason to suspect something. Not like we were trading base cards. He's had other trades on that Cloutsnchara site with several people waiting as well...& they're getting no contact too! Even when the site moderators get involved, no response. This ain't high school! & he's been logging in there too, & he knows when messages appear. I don't like people avoiding situations & not trying to communicate with folks! That's just laziness!

Also..he used to bump up his thread for trading on a regular basis..& hasn't done that in a while. Here & also on Cloutsnchara. So that is also a flag to me. I'd like to think he's a good guy too...i had originally thought that before. This stuff don't help.
[Image: BennBanner.png]

Looking for Jamie Benn short prints from 09-10!

http://photobucket.com/BennHockey
http://photobucket.com/hockeytrades

Just contact a Mod if there are enough people missing cards they will help.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

Mods were contacted before i made this public!

This was just for me to alert others who may have the same problem...either with him or anyone else out there experiencing the same thing with another person. Maybe my experience can help with any "flags" or warning signs to help identifiy a potential problem. If i had known this was the way it was going to end up...not saying he's a bad guy. He evidentally was doing things right before to obtain so many trades in the past. Right now things aren't going right...& the non-communication since he's received my cards don't help.

He's already made a statement in a Pm to me that "if i screwed up i'll send your cards back". Still trying to figure out why that statement was made to me. Should be no reason for that with a supposed veteran trader. He's not on any of the banned lists here, so i dunno. He's known for the last several days I wanted my cards sent back anyways...& hasn't said a word!

Would like for him to show himself & respond in some way. As i said..if they do show up i'll formally offer my sincere apology & delete everything i've said publicly. I'm just hoping that this is just one of those isolated incidents. Would be nice if he would show up & let me know something. His last login here says it was Aug 14th.
[Image: BennBanner.png]

Looking for Jamie Benn short prints from 09-10!

http://photobucket.com/BennHockey
http://photobucket.com/hockeytrades

(08-28-2012, 09:44 AM)work2832 Wrote: i am also awaitin cards from him n he shipped on Aug.10th (both in Canada)
Me too. My trade was August 2. I had two fast trades before that but now nothing.
I collect Hockey and Basketball.
Mostly looking for YGs and Leafs.

Weird very weird alot of good trades with every one and now alot seem to be slowed, maybe its possible he sent this last round of trades with everyone at the same time and who knows maybe a mail truck crashed or something like that but hopefully it gets resolved

guys, thanks for being understanding, some of you anyway....during late july-mid august i had a family member almost pass away...trades during these times did not get sent out in a timely manner and i apologize for my mishaps....as far as i know most of my trades are in the mail...honestly i am still working on some, i admit i did get over my head and take on too much. listen, at the end of the day, if i screwed up ill send your cards back alriight. no need for the witch hunt, BUT i do understand where some ppl are coming from as it would suck from their end, i get it. if there is serious hate for me here i will bugger off no worries
(08-28-2012, 08:45 AM)cdnhulk Wrote: I am waiting on a deal from him as well. System says it was mailed on the 11th, but still haven't received it as of today (28th) and he is not even an one hour drive from me (both in Canada). Communication was great and he sent offers all the time to me. Now, it seems like it has dried up. Very interesting...
interesting? i dont have your cards yet either so whats the big idea?? i stopped sending you offers because i find you impossible to deal with, and i know the feeling is vice versa
(08-28-2012, 09:22 PM)spiritbreaker22 Wrote: Me too. My trade was August 2. I had two fast trades before that but now nothing.
dude i am behind, your cards are in the mail

(08-29-2012, 03:42 AM)rookieaholic2nd Wrote: guys, thanks for being understanding, some of you anyway....during late july-mid august i had a family member almost pass away...trades during these times did not get sent out in a timely manner and i apologize for my mishaps....as far as i know most of my trades are in the mail...honestly i am still working on some, i admit i did get over my head and take on too much. listen, at the end of the day, if i screwed up ill send your cards back alriight. no need for the witch hunt, BUT i do understand where some ppl are coming from as it would suck from their end, i get it. if there is serious hate for me here i will bugger off no worries
I'm real glad you dropped by man. It takes integrity to confront a thread like this. I'm sorry to hear about the family issue and I'm sure everyone here feels the same way. We're a community and we know life priorities can take over sometimes.

The crazy thing is you understand where KrispX is coming from. That's not an easy thing to do when you're being publicly attacked by a crowd - rightly or wrongly. And KrispX has tried very hard to understand the situation from your end, which is amazing since he's been as patient as anyone I've ever heard of.

And even with all that, we still had a misunderstanding cause it's all in the communication. Honestly, even if life's kicking my butt and I can't get my **** together for a few weeks, I'll drop a quick line and 95% of the people on this forum and 100% of the people in this thread would just appreciate the update and the candor.

It's the shady ones who disappear for days and then weeks at a time before vanishing completely that everyone's worried about. That's clearly not any of ya'll. In fact you sound like great guys.

Oh thank you both for getting the blood pumping...maybe it'll help wake up a sleepy board! If you want a crowd, just start a fight right? : )
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee