`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Need help figuring out a price

Need help figuring out a price
Okay, so I have the full 8 card letterman set from 2011 Upper Deck for Pat Devlin and I put it up on eBay for $80 OBO since I paid about $10 per card to put it together. I was just offered $45 for it which I personally think is a bit low. What kind of price do you think I should ask for realistically since his cards aren't worth squat.

Update: I looked into it and Devlin Letterman cards are selling for around $4.60 per card on average so multiply that times the 8 letters and you get $36.80, so the $45 is higher than that but then again it is a complete set

RE: Need help figuring out a price
$50-60???

I'd personally sell it for $60 if it were me. But I didn't take the time and $$ to put it together. It may be worth more to you than that.
[Image: Z7CfI.png]
Atlanta Braves (Heyward, Beachy), Dallas Cowboys (Dez, Claiborne), Iowa Hawkeyes, Georgia Bulldogs (AJ Green), collecting them all!

Bucket: http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430...r%20Trade/

Ive watched every episode of hard knocks and virtually every play of the Dolphins 3 preseason games and Devlin isnt a bad qb. I doubt he will ever start anywhere though so I dont see his cards ever going up. Its easy for me to say since its not my money but Id accept the $45 while you still can IMHO. Im guessing any higher counteroffer will scare away the buyer but its up to you bud.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

I shot back an offer of $60 explaining that even with $60 I'm taking a $20 hit
Update: He took the $60 offer(someone else offered me $20 lol)

I was the one who offered $20 hoping it would scare the other guy into buying it for $60. Didnt you read the comment added to the offer??? lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(08-27-2012, 06:54 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I was the one who offered $20 hoping it would scare the other guy into buying it for $60. Didnt you read the comment added to the offer??? lol.
Haha, I didn't even see that I just saw his $60 and clicked accept

I'm a little late to this party but I think $60 is a good price for you. I'm glad the buyer took it.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)