`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Dad Passed away Sept 8 2012

RE: OT I think it time.
(09-01-2012, 03:12 PM)waynetalger Wrote: Thank you everyone.
Its has been a very close call. We are not out of the woods yet. On Tuesday they put a dailysis mechine on for 4 hrs and then again for 8 hrs on Wends and Thursday took him off the mechine on Friday and had to put him back on early this morning. The Liever and Kidneys are not functioning at all. The right side of his heart went form 10% working to 20% working.

On Monday they took 4 1/2 pints of fluid off of him then through the dialysis took off 2.5 pints of fluid after the Doc took him off the mechine he gained it all back and then could not poop wich prompted them to drain 4 pints this morning then hook him back up to the mechine. I will be on call to go back in a minute notice if changes go to worse than better.

Since Monday is a holliday all packages will go out on Tuesday and will be packed up in the pickup tonight get get you your cards that you all have been patiently waiting on.

Thank you every one for all your prayers (they are working) pateince and comments.
Thanks for the update Wayne. It's good to here. Keep us posted.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Thoughts and Prayers to your family bud. Hope he makes it.
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

Got some more bad news. I am leaving again but this time the cards are packed in the PU and I will ship on Tuesday as I am making my rounds around the towns
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

I am new here and I do not know you or any bit of the previous issues with your father but I wish you and he all the best. The cards are a small portion of life. Life is the rest of it. Good luck with everything.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

(09-02-2012, 06:01 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: I am new here and I do not know you or any bit of the previous issues with your father but I wish you and he all the best. The cards are a small portion of life. Life is the rest of it. Good luck with everything.
Thank you

While I was on my way down I talked to my step-mom also (god-mother) and heard my dad in the back ground he asked me not to come back just yet to wait a few days. I hope this is not the last thing I remember my dad asked me to do but I will obey his wishes. If I get a phone call saying it time I will be gone in a split second so I may not be able to let every-one know when I will be leaving so all I can ask is for everyone to be understanding and pateint will I am going threw this.

RE: Dad Passed away Sept 8 2012
updat on first post. I may not be back on in at least 10 days

I am sorry for your loss Wayne. May God give you strength in this time of grieving. My prayers go out to you and your family.

Wayne,

I am sorry for your family's loss.
[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]

Sorry for you lose. My prayers are with you and your family.
[Image: yankees2copy.jpg]

Sorry for your loss. Eventhough this is just a card forum with not real names. Feel free to speak what ever is on your mind. I'll listen and reply and I'm sure others will too.

Hang in there. I wish you the best. Reading how you have been so mindful about your dad shows that he must have been so proud of you...having a caring son who was there for him

[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!