`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 EXQUISITE....ANDREW LUCK??

2011 EXQUISITE....ANDREW LUCK??
So today was a good day and the LCS...FOR EVERYONE! A buddy of mine pulled a Brett Favre from a topps jumbo to start off the day. Not bad. Later we see a Lamichael James Superfractor patch auto from finest and an RG3 2 color patch auto #25 from finest from 2 different guys. I opened 2011 Exquisite and was happy with this break. Mainly, the supposed redemption which is for Andrew Luck. If they only had their paid the NFLPA.... this product would be untouchable. No scans, but other hits were Ryan Williams auto, Adrian Clayborn auto, Ronald Johnson RPA, Gary Beban auto, Gabbert/Locker Booklet autos.

RE: 2011 EXQUISITE....ANDREW LUCK??
Luck has a exquisite card?

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

Too bad about the no scan/pics....they sound like some sweet cards..........congraats
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(08-26-2012, 12:22 AM)goatnhofs Wrote: So today was a good day and the LCS...FOR EVERYONE! A buddy of mine pulled a Brett Favre from a topps jumbo to start off the day. Not bad. Later we see a Lamichael James Superfractor patch auto from finest and an RG3 2 color patch auto #25 from finest from 2 different guys. I opened 2011 Exquisite and was happy with this break. Mainly, the supposed redemption which is for Andrew Luck. If they only had their paid the NFLPA.... this product would be untouchable. No scans, but other hits were Ryan Williams auto, Adrian Clayborn auto, Ronald Johnson RPA, Gary Beban auto, Gabbert/Locker Booklet autos.
Do you know the person that pulled the James superfractor?

Is the Gabbert/Luck FS/FT?
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

He put ith James on the bay. I offered him my luck/griffin dual auto for it.

(08-26-2012, 10:08 AM)malaka76 Wrote: He put ith James on the bay. I offered him my luck/griffin dual auto for it.
I only see him once a month or so. If I see him, and he has not sold it, I will see. But try emailing him if it is listed and he should respond.
(08-26-2012, 09:53 AM)uwash97 Wrote: Is the Gabbert/Luck FS/FT?
Not sure yet. Probably will put in on FEE-BAY. What are you offering if you are interested?

Nice redemption
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK