`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who are your LEAST favorite drivers? (Another old re-visit)

RE: Who are your LEAST favorite drivers? (Another old re-visit)
(08-07-2018, 09:39 PM)jasonyeager Wrote: Tony Stewart
David Stremme
Geoffrey Bodine
Ricky Stenhouse
Clint Bowyer
Nice to see you on here Jason. It's been a long time since we've heard from you on the Racing Forum. BTW, I fixed your misspellings in this reply. Wink Big Grin

(08-07-2018, 09:15 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: It's an apostrophe or a slash most likely causing that. It seems completely random when that invalid characters thing happens, but those are usually what causes it.
When I use my iPad to respond, it is the ' and " that are invalid. If I copy/paste a news article, it is the ', the ", and the -, every time.

Super annoying...
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

(08-08-2018, 04:35 PM)dunnere Wrote: When I use my iPad to respond, it is the ' and " that are invalid. If I copy/paste a news article, it is the ', the ", and the -, every time.

Super annoying...
Yeah, I meant dash, not slash. I forgot about the quotation mark doing it too.

I like to see some emotion. I dont think they have the desire if they arent upset when someone dumps them. I dont care if you are running first or last. I like the raw emotions you get with a Kyle Busch Kevin Harvick or a Brad Keslowski. They do not hold back because car owner or a sponsor wants them too. This is how they feel and they are going to tell you. I like that Harvick calls his guys out for bad pit stop. I like that Keslowski isnt afraid to call NASCAR out. I like that KB will be mad when he gets wreaked.

Current drivers that I dont care for are...

Joey Lagano He just seems like he needs to grow up
Austin Dillon He has lucked into some wins. He is only there because of his grandfather. I dont like how he won the 500
AJ Allmendinger I just feel like he complains a lot about nothing
Denny Hamlin You dumped Elliot at Martinsville. I am OK with that but own it. Just say you did it.
Ricky Stenhouse I cant believe he is still tearing up race cars and Kenseth doesnt have a full time ride.
Paul Goldschmidt: 634 Total Cards, 339 Different
Joe Montana: 325 Total Cards, 267 Different
Jerry Rice: 685 Total Cards, 618 Different
Steve Young: 942 Total Cards, 742 Different