`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who are your LEAST favorite drivers? (Another old re-visit)

Who are your LEAST favorite drivers?
I found this OLD thread of mine tonight that I'd like to re-visit. Some of you posted in this thread...

Has anything changed for you in the past 6 years?? !!
My Original list in 2012 was "quoted":

"My top 5 are (in alphabetical order only):

Brad Keselowski
Denny Hamlin
Kevin Harvick
Matt Kenseth
Sam Hornish Jr."

*** Honestly, the Top 3 are still the same. Kenseth and Hornish are gone now (basically). I would certainly put Logano in my list now, but he barely missed the list back then. "Smoke" was still racing then and I only bumped him and Newman out of the list for Wreck'em Sam and Hot-head Kurt.
Currently, I would replace Kurt Busch with Stenhouse Jr., so this would be my 2018 list:

Brad Keselowski
Joey Logano
Denny Hamlin
Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
Kevin Harvick

What I'd love to see in this thread is the reply from my friend Kevin R. who originally put Joey in his list here. Wink

RE: Who are your LEAST favorite drivers? (Another old re-visit)
Man you went way back looking for this, lol. I see you added Joey on yours Smile.
This is my original list:

Kevin Harvick
Kurt Busch
Kyle Busch
Brad Keselowski
Joey Logano

I would have to say these are my least favorite 5 now, it has changed quite a bit.
Kyle Busch - that comment he made to and about the fans after his last win, he could have handled better
Brad Keselowski
Ty Dillon
Austin Dillon
Ricky Stenhouse Jr.

I would also like to see how everyone's list has changed over the last 6 years.

I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

My Original list from 6 years ago:

Kurt Busch - he is not good enough to have that attitude.
Sam Hornish, Jr. - I call him the Wrecking Machine...
Matt Kenseth - jumps a spot after Bristol.
Juan Pablo Montoya - I think he's pretentious.
Dale Earnhardt, Jr. - all hype.

Just my opinion...of course, I like Tony Stewart...I expect him to be on a lot of lists.

Well, funny how it goes. Four of my guys are out of racing now (nice!), and one of them is running for SHR and I find him a lot more tolerable these days (except for the comments about Harvick a couple of races ago...sour grapes).

Anyway, my updated list is:

Chase Elliott - I do not get the hype. I just do not see it.

Joey Logano - he's so smug and disingenuous.

Paul Menard - 15 years, 1 win. Mid packer at best. Enough, already.

Ricky Stenhouse - I just don't care for him. That voice, sounds like a constant whine.

Kyle Busch - give me a second here. This is not a normal "I don't like Kyle Busch" thing. My problem with Kyle Busch is that he certainly appears to be poised to go down as one of the best drivers of All Time, but he insists on running (and ruining) XFinity and CWTS races. Kyle, we get it...you like to drive, and you like to win. But dude, seriously - own the teams, support the drivers and sponsors, but stay out of the cars. It ruins those two series. The XFINITY series has never, ever, been as good as it is this year, but when Kyle Busch is in a race, it is still just a battle for 2nd place. He ruins the Stages, he dominates the races, and it stinks.

Honorable mention:
Bubba Wallace - give me another second on this one. As the season has gone on, he has moved from being cool and hip and easy-going and personable to being fake and over the top. I want early season Bubba Wallace, that displayed genuine emotion after the Daytona 500, not the guy who is trying so hard be funny and flippant and care-free.

So, really four guys that I don't care for, and two guys that I am not digging right now for reasons that are totally just me nit-picking...

Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

(07-11-2018, 09:51 AM)kevinr Wrote: Man you went way back looking for this, lol. I see you added Joey on yours Smile.
I wasn't looking for it actually. I went to my "all threads" list and went to the last page (oldest threads). I was deleting threads with few comments or that I consider insignificant now. Then I found this one and re-read it. I thought it would be fun for us to re-visit this one. Partially to see how things have changed, but also so our newer members could add their thoughts to it.

Original five
lets see mine are
jimmie johnson
kurt busch
kevin harvick
juan pablo montoya
matt Kenseth

Now
Jimmie Johnson
Kevin harvick
Juan gone Pablo Montoya
Ricky steinhouse jr
Brad k- stucki
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

None of our new guys have posted here yet. What do you guys think? I only re-posted this thread to hear your opinions!

My Five
1.Harvick
2.Logano
3.Brad K
4.Hamlin
5.Austin Dillion
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

grr typed something up but I am getting a invalid characters message. I will have to try again later.
Paul Goldschmidt: 634 Total Cards, 339 Different
Joe Montana: 325 Total Cards, 267 Different
Jerry Rice: 685 Total Cards, 618 Different
Steve Young: 942 Total Cards, 742 Different

(08-07-2018, 02:11 PM)wilsonsportscards Wrote: grr typed something up but I am getting a invalid characters message. I will have to try again later.
It's an apostrophe or a slash most likely causing that. It seems completely random when that invalid characters thing happens, but those are usually what causes it.

Tony Stewart
David Stremme
Jeffery Bodine
Ricky Stenthouse
Clint Boywer