`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Profile Picture

Profile Picture
Can someone help me out with this? I hate seeing the thing with the circles and triangles. Thanks.
Collecting: Steve Smith (Panthers), Deangelo Williams, Jonathan Stewart, Luke Kuechly, Andruw Jones, and Brian McCann
[Image: retGN.png]

RE: Profile Picture
In your user control panel you can upload a pic as follows:
Choose an avatar to upload from your computer. The image should be no more than 4 MB in size, and must be in GIF, JPEG, or PNG format. For best results, please upload a square image that is at least 200x200 pixels.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

(08-25-2012, 10:20 PM)krn001 Wrote: In your user control panel you can upload a pic as follows:
Choose an avatar to upload from your computer. The image should be no more than 4 MB in size, and must be in GIF, JPEG, or PNG format. For best results, please upload a square image that is at least 200x200 pixels.
I think I'm doing all of that. But when I click upload it comes up with a picture with a red triangle and a green and blue circle.

Collecting: Steve Smith (Panthers), Deangelo Williams, Jonathan Stewart, Luke Kuechly, Andruw Jones, and Brian McCann

(08-26-2012, 12:00 AM)CardiacCat Wrote: I think I'm doing all of that. But when I click upload it comes up with a picture with a red triangle and a green and blue circle.
If your pic shows up, those are to align or crop the pic. See if it fully uploads, review how it looks & you can go back to adjust it.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

(08-26-2012, 12:15 AM)krn001 Wrote: If your pic shows up, those are to align or crop the pic. See if it fully uploads, review how it looks & you can go back to adjust it.
the picture isn't showing up at all but I've tried a ton of different pictures.