`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Box of Finest.

RE: Box of Finest.
My first thought was, /1353? Wow, now that's a print run...why even number them?

Brian Quick has a sweet auto...The Miller is nice, I think that is a case hit, right? And of course the Cousins is a good pull, but this would have left me wanting something more...I'm going to stay away from Finest, I think. Not my bag, but this was a pretty decent box.
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

Would love to trade for the atomic diecuts.......thinking of doing the set....plmk
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(08-26-2012, 01:01 AM)Zzeebb Wrote: I apologize for that. I took that the wrong way and I'm sorry. I agree it is a high print run so I'm glad the other stuff is pretty low numbered. Again I apologize for that thank you for enjoying the pictures.
It's all good man, no worries! I should have been more specific about what I meant. Thanks again for showing!
[Image: Z7CfI.png]
Atlanta Braves (Heyward, Beachy), Dallas Cowboys (Dez, Claiborne), Iowa Hawkeyes, Georgia Bulldogs (AJ Green), collecting them all!

Bucket: http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430...r%20Trade/

Does anyone know how I can quote multiple people, especially with an iPad? I feel like an idiot doing it this way.

Uwash97- that was my thoughts exactly, I can't stop pulling Cousins stuff.

Dunnere- that's what I thought too. I can't bust boxes all the time anymore so I'm happy I didn't pull two auto with high print runs. Plus getting the case hit makes me not want to go back to the LCS and buy another box with money I shouldn't spend because I know he only got one case. I really like Quiks auto as well.

Cybertrenz02- yeah, I'll trade them, that'd be an awesome set to do.

Everyone else that commented, Thank you!
[Image: mAkA0.png]

I work 3rd shift, so it might take a day or two to get back to you. Trades usually don't get mailed out on Tuesdays-Thursdays. Thanks!
My Bucket
http://s1057.photobucket.com/albums/t389...r%20trade/

will you trade the robert turbin?
[Image: simmons_iliustration_g_mp_640.jpg&w=640&h=360]

(08-26-2012, 01:19 PM)Zzeebb Wrote: Does anyone know how I can quote multiple people, especially with an iPad? I feel like an idiot doing it this way.
Only way I know how is to hit reply to the first one, type your response, select all, copy, back out, hit reply to the second one, paste the first stuff, type your response to the second one, etc... Pretty cumbersome, especially on a iPad or mobile. You don't look like an idiot doing it your way...
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

what kind of trade value would you be looking for on them....and what would you be looking for?
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Hey pm me weather that cousins is for trade and also what other cousins cards u have that u mifht be willing to move
looking for all redskins and devin thomas cards

Nice luck
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK