`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 topps chrome master set

RE: 2010 topps chrome master set
(08-25-2012, 03:55 PM)toddaray Wrote: I bought a ton of that stuff too. I should have a bunch of base few refractors and inserts left if you wanna give me a look. By Master set do you mean just the base and inserts or all refractor sets too?

Very willing to take base in return for sets I am trying to complete. OR Jeter basecards work too. I just dont need very many anymore.

I am only doing the refractors and x-fractor sets. But with those I am not doing autos and inserts. The autos and inserts are only for the base set.

(08-25-2012, 03:57 PM)p18mann Wrote: i have gone thru a case and a half, lmk what autos you still need
Luke Hughes, Chris Heisey, Lance Zawadzki, Allan Craig, Sergio Santos, Ivan Nova, Drew Stubs, and Stephen Strasburg. I expect that I will buy the Strasburg after I have all the rest. Also, I will not trade bv for bv on the autos that I need as I can find them for sale very cheap, unless you want comparable autos in return.

(08-25-2012, 04:06 PM)randall44 Wrote: I am only doing the refractors and x-fractor sets. But with those I am not doing autos and inserts. The autos and inserts are only for the base set.

Luke Hughes, Chris Heisey, Lance Zawadzki, Allan Craig, Sergio Santos, Ivan Nova, Drew Stubs, and Stephen Strasburg. I expect that I will buy the Strasburg after I have all the rest. Also, I will not trade bv for bv on the autos that I need as I can find them for sale very cheap, unless you want comparable autos in return.
out of those i only have the strasburg and thats not moving...
im trying to put the base set together, do you have any dupes available?

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

(08-25-2012, 04:17 PM)p18mann Wrote: out of those i only have the strasburg and thats not moving...
im trying to put the base set together, do you have any dupes available?

Have 2 extra complete base sets. PM me a list of who you need and I will get them pulled out for you. I'm sure we can work out some kind of trade.

(08-25-2012, 04:23 PM)randall44 Wrote: Have 2 extra complete base sets. PM me a list of who you need and I will get them pulled out for you. I'm sure we can work out some kind of trade.
ill go through my binder and see which ones i still need and let you know soon, thanks!

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

Check me, just opened a few boxes
[Image: Bloomfield%2BRoad%2BPanoramic%2B2-1.jpg]

Check me to see if I have anything you need
Collect Will Clark, Matt Cain, Brian Wilson, Carl Crawford