Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for McCutchen/Pirate Cards

Looking for McCutchen/Pirate Cards
Hi All,

I am a new member to the community and also relatively new to collecting. I am in the process of uploading some of my collection to organize to show what I have to trade, but I am also look to pay $ to purchase on here. I only use PayPal for all transactions because it is the safest.

I am looking for any Andrew McCutchen, Gerrit Cole, or Jameson Taillon autos and willing to pay cash for them. Also interested in SER Gold, Refractor, etc. cards. Autos take priority.

I've tried eBay but they don't have too much left.

Please reply back or email me if you have anything you are looking to trade for or sell.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

RE: McCutchen/Pirate Cards
Welcome to the boards. I have a couple Cutch 2011 Marquee patch autos /150 I'd be willing to sell. You can shoot me a PM if you're interested.

(08-22-2012, 05:10 PM)chgolf82 Wrote: Hi All,

I am a new member to the community and also relatively new to collecting. I am in the process of uploading some of my collection to organize to show what I have to trade, but I am also look to pay $ to purchase on here. I only use PayPal for all transactions because it is the safest.

I am looking for any Andrew McCutchen, Gerrit Cole, or Jameson Taillon auto and willing to pay straight cash for them. I've tried eBay but they don't have too much left.

Please reply back or email me @ mychrishart@gmail.com if you have anything you are looking to trade for or sell.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

I may have some extra stuff as well, welcome to Beckett!
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

There is a newer thread of someone selling a McCutchen Triple Threads auto. Welcome to the boards.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

you can check me on my profile for my cards that are for sale.. a few pirates
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

Wow! I love the community feel and am glad I joined the community. Thank you all for responding. I will get in touch with all of you.

I have these if interested. Start at trade with me.

2010 Topps Topps Town Gold #TTT22 Andrew McCutchen 2006 TRISTAR Prospects Plus #74 Andrew McCutchen

RE: Looking for McCutchen/Pirate Cards
Still looking for a few more McCutchen Autos or Relics that I do not own already. If you have any you would be looking to sell/trade, please PM me. Thanks!