`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OPC Red Border

OPC Red Border
Just wondering what people think these will do as far as demand/interest/value goes. Cheers! J.

RE: OPC Red Border
Which year? 02-03 has some of the toughest /100 singles you can find. I know a bunch of player collectors are still searching for their guy. That said, unless you get the right bidders, the cards are have a WIDE price range.

Sorry - I mean the red borders from 12-13. J.

not sure yet to be honest
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

They will be in really high demand for set builders I'm sure, especially with the contest to see who can build the entire red set first. The first 10 (I think ) people to complete it and have it verified receive the red update set. A really cool idea I think. But I wish they would wait til the season started fOr release
Primary PC: Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, Connor Mcdavid, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Collecting All Oilers GU/Auto/SN cards

also building sets, needs found here http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1488853.html

(08-24-2012, 04:31 PM)rczubaty Wrote: They will be in really high demand for set builders I'm sure, especially with the contest to see who can build the entire red set first. The first 10 (I think ) people to complete it and have it verified receive the red update set. A really cool idea I think. But I wish they would wait til the season started fOr release
What if their is no season?

They will be in crazy demand.

Anyone have an image of what they look like?

The demand will be insane, since only Canadian buyers can turn them in. As a USA Diamond Dealer I'm very disappointed in Upper Deck for Not allowing us to offer this to customers.

(08-26-2012, 08:57 AM)chrislucy72 Wrote: The demand will be insane, since only Canadian buyers can turn them in. As a USA Diamond Dealer I'm very disappointed in Upper Deck for Not allowing us to offer this to customers.
I agree. They should have ran a Blue Border Parallel in the US if they aren't doing the Red Border here. US loses again, just like Hockey cards at McDonalds.