Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Upper Deck Switch

Upper Deck Switch
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-EXQUISITE-F...500wt_1414

Found this on ebay but it's not very clear on what you'll get. I just says an upper deck card of a 1st rounder. Never says it's going to be an 2012 Exquisite or an auto. For all I know it'll just be a base card. Just wondering if anyone has done this swap. Do you get it in that product or a card in any other of upper deck's products. And it expires in 2015 does that mean you can get a 1st round in 2013 and 2014 draft depending on when you swap it. Never says it has to be a 2012 draft pick.

RE: Upper Deck Switch
wow that is so wierd, upper deck could really shaft someone here, interested to see what it is though.

I think the more alarming thing is that they are going to send it to you in a SASE. Now THAT's scary, especially if it's Andrew Luck like it supposedly is.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Press Pass has an exclusive contract with Andrew Luck in college uni. No one else can make cards of Luck in college uni until 1 year after the signing. Another company did this once before. That company was Classic and they signed Shaquille O'Neal to an exclusive contract for 6 months. Upper Deck responded to the contract by including a redemption cards for a first round pick and a shadow of Shaq dunking. If you look at the Trade card, its obviously Luck's throwing motion.

I definitely would include DC# and a padded envelope for my SASE. Its not like an SASE HAS to be a PWE.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

Just because the image looks like Luck's throwing motion, doesn't mean the card IS of Luck. It is one of 4 first round QBs -- Luck, Griffin, Tannehill, or Weeden.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

with feedback like that guy has...not a good idea to buy anything from this seller..ouch..
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

I forgot to mention... you cannot link to live auctions. You CAN copy the picture and post that here though.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed