`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Moving my MJD's, anybody interested?

Moving my MJD's, anybody interested?
Ive decided to give up on my non-Broncos football PC, Im going to start unloading with MJD. I have the 2 best in my organizer, but here is a list of everything I have of him incase sombody wants some of the low end too:

2011 Chrome: Refractor, xfractor, blue refractor, crystal refractor, sepia refractor
2011 Finest refractor
2010 Prestige Touchdown Sensations G/U /250
2006 Topps DPP refractor
2006 Fliar Showcase Fresh Ink auto
2008 SPx Winning Combos patches Slaton (1 color, red) & MJD (part of the right half of Jags emblem) /15

Looking for Denver Broncos, especially Von Millers I dont have already. Also would consider NASCAR tradebait or 2012 Topps football camo borders /399 too.

RE: Moving my MJD's, anybody interested?
Can you check me for the Fresh ink auto? I think I have some things you might like. I didnt see anything loaded in your org tho.
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

Can you please check me for the auto and spx?

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

@kfeldman, sorry I didnt see anythign I needed at this time, sorry

@robsvideos, Wow, you have a ton of stuff I like lol. My main wants are the Osweiler showcase auto and the Von MIller sage auto. I also have some interest in the Denarius Moore Plates and Patches auto too.

not sure if i still have the von miller sage. but the rest are all available.
set it up. lets do this!

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16