offer sent

RE: I Want your Yadier MOLINA'S
(08-25-2012, 11:21 AM)1hugestlfan Wrote: offer sent
BUMP

(08-26-2012, 06:04 PM)1hugestlfan Wrote: BUMP
anyone?

(08-27-2012, 03:19 PM)1hugestlfan Wrote: anyone?
Have you checked my ORG? I have lots of STL duplicates marked FT. I don't think I have many Yadiers FT, but I have lots of other STL cards to trade. LMK.

(08-28-2012, 12:45 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: Have you checked my ORG? I have lots of STL duplicates marked FT. I don't think I have many Yadiers FT, but I have lots of other STL cards to trade. LMK.
I didn't see anything that i needed sorry

i have a bunch of molina cards i am looking to trade for holliday cards if you have holliday cards let me know what u have

(08-28-2012, 03:04 AM)1hugestlfan Wrote: I didn't see anything that i needed sorry
No problem. Just thought I'd offer. Maybe we can work on a trade later.

(08-28-2012, 08:35 PM)bigdcardinals7 Wrote: i have a bunch of molina cards i am looking to trade for holliday cards if you have holliday cards let me know what u have
Are you ONLY looking for his STL cards or all cards of Holliday? All but 1 of my pre-STL Holliday cards are in my ORG and marked FT. I would trade the ONE that isn't marked FT for the right card (mostly the 3 STL players in my sig. ). That Holliday card is an '08 UD Masterpieces Framed Green #'d to 75. LMK.

It's funny to hear guys say he is underrated. Agree his value is low but Molina is highly collected and followed by the baseball world. He is only over looked in value cause he isn't a hot prospect or a huge power hitter. There is no Cardianls fan that doesn't want his cards and he is one of the hardest autos to obtain in trade. Maybe undervalued but no underrated IMO.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(08-30-2012, 09:09 AM)dbroockerd Wrote: It's funny to hear guys say he is underrated. Agree his value is low but Molina is highly collected and followed by the baseball world. He is only over looked in value cause he isn't a hot prospect or a huge power hitter. There is no Cardianls fan that doesn't want his cards and he is one of the hardest autos to obtain in trade. Maybe undervalued but no underrated IMO.
Technically, I have to agree with you Derek. He is voted as an All-Star every year and is highly regarded/collected by STL fans. BUT, even as a prospect, he wasn't sought after as much as many others who never really broke into the MLB.
He is undervalued in the hobby for sure. I'm not saying his cards should be up there with Pujols/Jeter, but he should at least have better than semistar card values.
Also, his AU's really ARE hard to obtain through trades. I have one and haven't seen any more available FT in the last 100 or so trades that I've done. However, as a power hitter goes, it seems he only shows the true power when it really counts! His playoff game performances w/ a bat in his hands are excellent. He always performs well with the glove on though.

(08-30-2012, 11:41 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Technically, I have to agree with you Derek. He is voted as an All-Star every year and is highly regarded/collected by STL fans. BUT, even as a prospect, he wasn't sought after as much as many others who never really broke into the MLB.
He is undervalued in the hobby for sure. I'm not saying his cards should be up there with Pujols/Jeter, but he should at least have better than semistar card values.
Also, his AU's really ARE hard to obtain through trades. I have one and haven't seen any more available FT in the last 100 or so trades that I've done. However, as a power hitter goes, it seems he only shows the true power when it really counts! His playoff game performances w/ a bat in his hands are excellent. He always performs well with the glove on though.
I agree whole heartily