I Want your Yadier MOLINA'S
looking for auto's ,relics , inserts and black bordered mini's

here are some specific insert set singles i'm looking for

TOPPS HERITAGE CHROME- 2004 to present
clubhouse collection relics
topps opening day -2004 to present
bowman chrome singles
any upperdeck or topps SP

thank you for looking and maybe we can make a trade so i can increase my collection on "THE MOST UNDERATED CATCHER IN THE Game" PERIOD.

RE: I Want your Yadier MOLINA'S
(08-23-2012, 01:28 AM)1hugestlfan Wrote: looking for auto's ,relics , inserts and black bordered mini's

bowman chrome singles

thank you for looking and maybe we can make a trade so i can increase my collection on "THE MOST UNDERATED CATCHER IN THE Game" PERIOD.
Im not so sure i would call him that underrated, lol. Guy won the award for being the best defensive player in the National League last year.

Good choice on a PC guy though. Wear his jersey to every game i go to!
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

(08-23-2012, 08:03 AM)Krangry Wrote: Im not so sure i would call him that underrated, lol. Guy won the award for being the best defensive player in the National League last year.

Good choice on a PC guy though. Wear his jersey to every game i go to!
i know he's not in my opinion he's the best when i said underrated i meant by everyone else. hopefully he will be in the conversation for NL MVP this year he deserves it

(08-23-2012, 11:43 AM)1hugestlfan Wrote: i know he's not in my opinion he's the best when i said underrated i meant by everyone else. hopefully he will be in the conversation for NL MVP this year he deserves it
I would love that, but i think Holliday might have a better chance if he can get back on track, and if the Cards can make a good run.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

Not trying to steal your thread, BUT I am ALWAYS looking for Yadier Molina cards! I think he is the BEST Catcher (and Molina) in the MLB now (or maybe ever) ! I have been trying to get his cards since I saw him play in the Appy League in 2002. I agree that he is underrated. At least in the hobby! He's a multi-time All-Star and just a great player/teammate all around. His cards should have a higher value, but I am happy that he is overlooked. It helps my PC. Wink

PS. I also collect Ivan Rodriguez. I thought he was the best catcher in MLB, before Yadier came along. I have seen both play in-person and was plaesed to see them play the position. Those are the ONLY 2 catchers I collect at all.

(08-23-2012, 01:28 AM)1hugestlfan Wrote: looking for auto's ,relics , inserts and black bordered mini's

bowman chrome singles

BUMP

I've got an 04 Bowman white /245.
Collecting: Steve Smith (Panthers), Deangelo Williams, Jonathan Stewart, Luke Kuechly, Andruw Jones, and Brian McCann
[Image: retGN.png]

(08-24-2012, 04:08 PM)CardiacCat Wrote: I've got an 04 Bowman white /245.
do u have any black mini's of molina?

(08-24-2012, 10:23 PM)1hugestlfan Wrote: do u have any black mini's of molina?
I do not. Sorry.
Collecting: Steve Smith (Panthers), Deangelo Williams, Jonathan Stewart, Luke Kuechly, Andruw Jones, and Brian McCann
[Image: retGN.png]

I have 7 differnt one for trade
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]