Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redemptions
Smile 
Redemptions
I got a Topps redemption in a box break to recieve a Five Star Signature Patch of Miles Austin. I did an online redemption with Topps online system and it said pending and shipping date July 18 2012. On July 30 i left a message and got no call back after 1 week. I called again and spoke to a Rep. and he stated that hte players haven't signed yet. He offered a card of equal or something of the same value or wait. I said i would wait because i'm a Dallas card collector and want this card. I've never had to redeem before and was wanting to know if it takes this long.

RE: Redemptions
Sadly, it's not uncommon to wait a year+ for a redemption to come in. Just how it goes sometimes.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(08-22-2012, 08:58 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Sadly, it's not uncommon to wait a year+ for a redemption to come in. Just how it goes sometimes.
Thanks for the info. I'm a newbie to Beckett and i'm trying to learn on where and how to trade or buy cards. I'm not to swiff on the computor but i can read. Again Thanks

yeah a few weeks would be a miracle. I've waited 2 years for one, then I just told them that I'll take one of equal value.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

im still waiting for 3 demarco murray autos from bowman sterling this last year. Its on the atheletes to get the signatures to the company so they can process em.
I think redemptions are a joke. Its like buying a car with everything there except the stereo, but we will install that for you in a year.
Link to my sportscard website is listed below... Every auto, patch, jersey, etc is scanned and listed.

http://sportscards.t15.org/

they love to make u wait
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Seriously, redemptions are going to be the death of this hobby. Nothing bums me out any worse than busting a box and the best card in it is an IOU - you MIGHT collect on in a year - with no interest. Twice now, i've stopped buying packs/boxes when i got a rash of redemptions. One of these times, i'm not coming back.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]