IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OT: One Week Til Madden 13!!!!!

RE: OT: One Week Til Madden 13!!!!!
Man, it's seeming rather lonely over here on Xbox 360 then. Sad

I play on Ps3 Never played online though. I am more of a franchise player.
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

Gamer Tag (XBox LIVE) French311...I'll have it,and like every year,cannot WAIT for Ultimate Team
[Image: 60JLt.png]

[Image: TexasHorns.jpg]

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)

(08-21-2012, 04:01 PM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: I play on Ps3 Never played online though. I am more of a franchise player.
Me too... Way to many cheaters out there... A LOT...

(08-21-2012, 06:47 PM)x yankeemike x Wrote: Gamer Tag (XBox LIVE) French311...I'll have it,and like every year,cannot WAIT for Ultimate Team
Same here bud. My GamerTag is ejnfl24. Feel free to send a friend request. Been big into MUT since it first came out. Smile

You mean theres a demo I haven't been told about for this game?!?!?! Be right back, going to install the demo. Wink

(08-21-2012, 11:22 PM)xXWhoDaTXx Wrote: You mean theres a demo I haven't been told about for this game?!?!?! Be right back, going to install the demo. Wink
Yeah it came out last week. Can't wait 'til the full version drops!

(08-21-2012, 11:24 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: Yeah it came out last week. Can't wait 'til the full version drops!
Hopin' that card I got up on the bay will sell before the 28th, I want that preorder bonus!!!! I have seen the player ratings though, and it seems like the rookies (Luck, Richardson, Griffin III, etc.) All have stupidly high ratings. Maybe its just me, but figuring they haven't even played a single NFL football game yet, just seems a little ridiculous to have them in the mid 80's...

cant wait!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

So, kinda bringin' this thread back from the dead due to the day drawing closer and closer.... After playing the demo constantly the one thing that bothers me is the physics engine is a little weird at the end of plays. I just think it looks awkward for a guy to walk straight into a kneeling guy and start stumbling all over him. Just pre ordered it today though, Amazon had a great deal for a $15 gift card back! So if anyone has an xbox feel free to add Gopprez I have to share the account so if its not Madden 13 its not me, but I will be playing and definitely open to some competition Wink

NOTE: Am I the only person who thinks the giants don't play like a Superbowl team? I just played on All-Pro and Eli Manning threw 60 yards and 3 interceptions.