`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woo hoo, now I can get my Panini Prime!

Woo hoo, now I can get my Panini Prime!
Just a pointless lil celebration post cause im excited... I had planned on buying a box of Prime, but ive always been iffy on boxes that are just 1 pack and after buying that box/pack of ultimate collection became more iffy since the Prime is $200 for the one pack... Sooooo to get over my doubts I decided to buy a pair of the new Jordans that came out (Golden Moments Pack - 2 pairs of shoes) for $350 and I just sold them for $600... So now I get to buy my box of Prime for free (from the $250 profit) and wont have to kick myself if it turns out to be a dud since I wont be spending my own money... Not bad... Now I just hope the guy doesnt take forever to pay...
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

RE: Woo hoo, now I can get my Panini Prime!
Right on

Go you. Lucky stuff. I only dream when i get the chance to buy a 250$ worth of cards free of charge. Either way, I hope you post what you pulled so the rest of us can drool Smile
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

Congrats pull something HUGE!!!
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(08-20-2012, 03:16 PM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: Go you. Lucky stuff. I only dream when i get the chance to buy a 250$ worth of cards free of charge. Either way, I hope you post what you pulled so the rest of us can drool Smile
Just do something like I did to get the money to blow on the cards. My buddy who collects shoes told me of a store by us that was getting a few pairs. All we did was get there at 7AM and wait for 3 hours til the store opened at 10. I brought a pillow and jus slept on the sidewalk. We were the first 2 guys there and the store only got 6 pairs in. So 3 hours of waiting was worth it. I mean, you DO have to spend the $350 which does suck, but you get your money back (cause they will sell) plus the profits...

So the next item you guys can do this with to get a high end box of stuff will be the Nintendo Wii2... When it goes on pre-order, order one. The release date is the first week of Dec, so by then you can make weekly payments & pay it off. Then it comes out just in time for Xmas and you throw it on ebay and everyone that didnt preorder will be in a mad scramble to get one, so you make a killing and with the killing, buy yourself some nice cards free of charge (out of pocket)...

Its kinda like when I go gamble to win card money except with this, the money is garentee'd where as when I gamble with $100 and lose it I end up kicking myself cause then Im down $100 with no cards haha

PS I will for sure post scans, but I have this gut wrenching feeling this buyer is gonna take forever to pay so I wont have the money by the release date on the 29th... Lets hope not though.
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

Way to flip some commodities and get what you want.
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/

good luck
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)