`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exquisite football

exquisite football
just wondered what you think of this product. the card shop i go to he is getting one case that has three boxes in it. keeps asking me if im interested in it. i am kinda interested, but carries a hefty price tag. what are your feelings on this not sure if want to go after this or not. thanks.

RE: exquisite football
most folks are afraid to try except a select few that i know of...if i could light 5 hundo on fire i would give it a shot.....i would wait to see a few poppped first though...scans will be up by wednesday somewhere for you to see some....Sensei322 will be opening a box Tue night...he has a thread here,,take a look
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

high risk but high reward... if you hit, you'll hit big!
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

I have one box pre-ordered that should be here Thursday. I don't have high hopes due to my usual results on high-end breaks.

waste of money... buy singles.... seriously...

It's an Upper Deck product, so slotman is right... it will be junk. It I had $500 to burn, I would actually burn it instead of buying a box. Most likely, I would come out ahead.

Ok, actually I would buy singles too.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

i do like breaking boxes but i think i would rather pick up more lower priced boxes and have fun doing that. just kinda afraid that if you miss you miss big.

Exquisite just isn't a worthwhile product to me since Upper Dreck lost thier football license but still feels the need to make cards. Granted, I didn't think it was worth breaking when they DID have a license...
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)