`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: Multidimensional pickup w/ scan 11-22!

RE: Buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: New pickups w/ scan and a shoutout to Megatron 5-4!
Glad you like it Smile Post a pick once you get it authenticated so I know for sure that it is real haha.
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

RE: Buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: New pickups w/ scan and a shoutout to Megatron 5-4!
Great adds man, and great gesture on Megatrons part.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Very cool cards! Very cool gesture!
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666

PC additions are definitely slowing and will continue to trickle for the next several months as summer employment has evaded me.

These represent a few separate maildays, perhaps the last to come for awhile unless I cash in that comc credit from updating their website ($25 and counting!)

[Image: newMitches5-29001_zpsae61496e.jpg]

that old school special edition gold had been tough to track down! Nice to have the Hoops RC in a BGS 9.5 as well. the Monumental Marks auto /25 had been a redemption for almost a year to the day when I got it last week, so that was nice to finally get, even though he signed it w/ the number "2" and it's a Warriors card where he wore #23. Such is life. Thanks for looking!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: Buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: New pickups w/ scan 5-29!
Awesome adds.

(05-29-2014, 05:13 PM)buckunteer Wrote: that old school special edition gold had been tough to track down! Nice to have the Hoops RC in a BGS 9.5 as well. the Monumental Marks auto /25 had been a redemption for almost a year to the day when I got it last week, so that was nice to finally get, even though he signed it w/ the number "2" and it's a Warriors card where he wore #23. Such is life. Thanks for looking!
That's stickers for you.
Wish the companies would take this into account and let the players know what they are signing for when possible or plan for two batches of stickers with different numbers.

Great mix of new and old! Love the Graded RC. Nice haul my friend.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Thanks everyone! Updates will be few and far between in the coming months, so if anyone finds any that I could trade for since funds are super tight, please let me know Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

(05-31-2014, 01:24 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Thanks everyone! Updates will be few and far between in the coming months, so if anyone finds any that I could trade for since funds are super tight, please let me know Smile

I wasn't kidding, it's been 2.5 months! Still a nice update here, three quality cards, all /100 or less!

[Image: newMitches8-6001_zps66f5c50e.jpg]

the jersey auto is /75, patch is /49 and the legacy collection is /100, stoked to have all three. Thanks for looking as always!

RE: Buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: A very short-printed update w/ scan 8-6!
Can't go wrong with them 3 additions man!!!
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]