`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: Multidimensional pickup w/ scan 11-22!

RE: buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC
(08-19-2012, 09:53 PM)buckunteer Wrote: will do! When you comin' after those diamond vision GPs? :-P
Anytime man, I just dont think I got anything you need right now do I?
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

(08-22-2012, 11:05 AM)crimedawg47 Wrote: Anytime man, I just dont think I got anything you need right now do I?
Not sure...but once a couple sales of mine clear I'll be picking up some more boxes to bust so if I hit another GP or two maybe I'll sell ya another lot.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Mitch was such an underrated player and one of my fav. as well. You have a fabulous collection!

(08-24-2012, 05:59 PM)lyyca63 Wrote: Mitch was such an underrated player and one of my fav. as well. You have a fabulous collection!
Thanks! And I agree wholeheartedly about how skilled-yet-underrated he was. Obviously he wasn't nearly as good as MJ, nor as athletic, but he could score from virtually anywhere on the court at any time. I believe he averaged at least 21 points per game his first 11 straight seasons which is pretty damn impressive.

And collecting his stuff is fun because unlike MJ I can get his nice stuff reasonable! Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

Update: Picked up a 50-card lot on the 'bay for a whopping .99 plus the shipping and got them today. Of the 50, 21 were PC needs, putting me over 300 different Mitches! I'll scan in the highlights in a bit.

EDIT: Here's the scan! Many of the needs were base, not a ton of earth-shattering stuff, but these are the highlights.

[Image: richmondadditions8-25001.jpg]

That team leaders was definitely the gem of the lot! The super team mystery finest refractor I actually already had, so I have a feeling gokings will be after it shortly Smile And it's kinda tough to tell on the scan, but that 99-00 Metal base is actually the Emerald parallel. So for about $5 w/ shipping I think I did alright!

RE: buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: New scans 8-25!
Hi everyone!

I've kinda slowed down on the collecting the last couple months so no updates, but I picked up a few noteworthy ones you can see below!

[Image: newrichmonds11-10001.jpg]

The auto is /49 and books CRAZY high but I got it for about $7 delivered, eBay fluke I guess. Both Finests are refractors, and I love the Hoops Hot List card in person.

As always, thanks for lookin!

RE: buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: New scan 11-10!
Very nice collection. Do you think there's a chance Mitch will make it to the HOF? If so I might have to snag one of his autos before he makes it in. Also when they get my trading figured out I might have to see if I have any Richmonds to load for you.
[Image: Clintsbanner_zpsfba4b9ea.jpg]/IMG]

(11-10-2012, 07:56 PM)hof collector 15 Wrote: Very nice collection. Do you think there's a chance Mitch will make it to the HOF? If so I might have to snag one of his autos before he makes it in. Also when they get my trading figured out I might have to see if I have any Richmonds to load for you.
I would appreciate that! I can't imagine him not making the hall eventually. He was on a lot of marginal teams which hurts his case, but he averaged no less than 21.9 ppg for his first 10 seasons in the league, was a rookie of the year and an all-star game MVP, and won gold in Atlanta in '96. Pretty sure he has over 20k career points too. Obviously I'm biased, but I think he should get in!

EDIT: I just checked that "hall of fame probability" website, it says he has a 65.8% chance of getting in, he's in that mid-range where several have been voted in and several haven't yet.

nice collection man, glad to see one of my trades in there as well Smile keep it up!

Buck your Richmond collection is sick! I love seeing collections like that. Nothing at all against Kobe/MJ and so on collectors, but you have to have some AMAZING pieces to make an MJ collection unique, (like Arabians, damn that signature always makes me want to start collecting Jordan) because so many people collect him. So kudos on putting together such a unique collections! Also, I was getting ready to do some Ebay shopping and I am seeing quite a few nice looking Richmonds pretty cheap, including some JSY cards and some refractors. I might grab a few up just for a future trade!