`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: Multidimensional pickup w/ scan 11-22!

RE: Buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: New scan 4-2!
(04-03-2014, 09:51 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: A great on card auto will always put a smile on the face, I really like the Row 0 as well. Is it new to the collection or is it a duplicate?

it's new. There are still plenty of relatively easy-to-find Mitches that I need but don't have either b/c I've been stubborn on the price or haven't made them priorities. Like there are ones that book under $1 but I can't bring myself to pay $2 for them on comc haha.

And thanks for the comments everyone!!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Awesome pickups. The row 0 is my favorite. The legacy collection one goes for a lot on ebay. Very excited for both of us Mitch is going to be hof.

(04-03-2014, 11:31 PM)buckunteer Wrote: it's new. There are still plenty of relatively easy-to-find Mitches that I need but don't have either b/c I've been stubborn on the price or haven't made them priorities. Like there are ones that book under $1 but I can't bring myself to pay $2 for them on comc haha.

And thanks for the comments everyone!!
Im the same way. COMC has a ton of Hendersons I dont have but not paying 1.50 for a .25 card. Wish there was more active traders on here like there used to be. That was the main way i beefed my Kobe collection up years ago.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

(04-04-2014, 08:59 AM)crimedawg47 Wrote: Im the same way. COMC has a ton of Hendersons I dont have but not paying 1.50 for a .25 card. Wish there was more active traders on here like there used to be. That was the main way i beefed my Kobe collection up years ago.

Yep I totally agree. I got a lot of nice $5-$25 MJs on here and a TON of Mitches as well. I think I've pretty much scooped up every available Mitch now though, as well as every gettable MJ haha.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

At it again!

[Image: newMitches4-12001_zps4d16ba1a.jpg]

Love the quad black diamond /150! The emerald color looks pretty sweet, I'd love to get at least one of the MJs at some point but obviously they don't go for the peanuts that I picked this one up for ($8 shipped).

Love the Preferred auto /74 too. Definitely one of those sets I would have chased were money no object. I have the red /74, blue /50, silver /25 and gold /10 of Mitch now so if anyone sees the emerald /5 or miraculously the black 1/1 LMK!

RE: Buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: More pickups w/ scan 4-12!
Nice little haul man! Them BD Emeralds /150 can be tricky to find.
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

Nice pickups. Saw the 1/1 on ebay years ago. The seller want crazy money for it.

(04-12-2014, 04:37 PM)gokings02 Wrote: Nice pickups. Saw the 1/1 on ebay years ago. The seller want crazy money for it.

Not surprising. I remember seeing one of the /5 ones about a year ago as well. Guy kept asking $400 obo for it. Finally went away one day. No way he got near that.

'preciate the comments!

Been low on funds for awhile (a trend likely to continue for the foreseeable future I'm afraid), so the dual jersey logoman w/ Monta Ellis /99 and the IPA were in a trade w/ Megatron, he threw in the IPA as a bonus so big props man thanks again!

[Image: newMitches5-4001_zps382d8724.jpg]

I'm about 90% certain it's legit, but I'll send it to PSA/DNA at some point to get it authenticated/slabbed. The patch is /25! Thanks for looking Smile

RE: Buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: New pickups w/ scan and a shoutout to Megatron 5-4!
Sweet cards.