`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any set collectors of 2011 Bowman Gold?

Any set collectors of 2011 Bowman Gold?
Any set collectors in need of a bulk lot of 2011 Bowman Gold ? I have 97 plus 17 duplicates available which is 44% of the full set. I would like to trade all as a lot if anyone needs them to build a set.
64 have BV of $1.00 - $2.50, will trade well in your favor. Send a pm of whatever you would trade for them. I'm trying to trade qty for less in return as i have too many cards.
PM works best as it is easier to communicate.

[Image: 2011BowmanGold.jpg]
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

RE: Any set collectors of 2011 Bowman Gold?
If you have any chrome auto's or color chrome cards I would be interested.
[Image: braunsig.png]

If you are unable to sell as a lot I would be interested if you had any Berkman or Astros

(08-19-2012, 06:47 PM)Aaron98 Wrote: If you are unable to sell as a lot I would be interested if you had any Berkman or Astros
The lot does have a Berkman, i'm not too familiar with players on Houston. I do have this Wandy Rodriguez print plate in an Astros uniform if you're interested.
[Image: WRprintplate2.jpg]
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,

id be interested in all nationals and brewers

(08-19-2012, 11:34 PM)jets18 Wrote: id be interested in all nationals and brewers
I'm trying to move these in 1 shot if possible, was hoping a set builder of the gold would be interested.

(08-19-2012, 10:15 PM)krn001 Wrote: The lot does have a Berkman, i'm not too familiar with players on Houston. I do have this Wandy Rodriguez print plate in an Astros uniform if you're interested.
[Image: WRprintplate2.jpg]
Not interested at the moment but thanks for the offer.

(08-19-2012, 05:07 PM)krn001 Wrote: .... anyone?

(08-19-2012, 05:07 PM)krn001 Wrote: Any set collectors in need of a bulk lot of 2011 Bowman Gold ? I have 97 plus 17 duplicates available which is 44% of the full set. I would like to trade all as a lot if anyone needs them to build a set.
64 have BV of $1.00 - $2.50, will trade well in your favor. Send a pm of whatever you would trade for them. I'm trying to trade qty for less in return as i have too many cards.
PM works best as it is easier to communicate.

Any interest in full lot? last chance before i get to other Bowman f/t.