`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Retail searcher aftermath & something from my childhood.

RE: Retail searcher aftermath & something from my childhood.
ok well lmk when you get settled in to your new place im always willing to help out another trader
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

I also had that EXACT Nolan Ryan except mine was signed in blue. Got into a fight with my younger brother and he ripped it in half and stuck it in my closet next to the Ken Griffey Jr Photoball he destroyed. Ahhh Memories Smile

thats ashame about your card selection at target, pack searchers ruining the hobby for others!!

nice story about nolan ryan and others, cool book btw!

(08-18-2012, 10:57 PM)acevanquish Wrote: It only had baseball players. HOF, manager, and umpire section too. No celebs like Jazzy Jeff. Good luck publishing where umpires love today. Do you think they would get hassled a lot?
I mustv'e been confusing two different books. They had these books at the library when I was a kid. I think I still have one of the books, which would make it about 20 years overdue. I also wrote to sparky anderson and several others.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(08-19-2012, 08:09 AM)phillies816 Wrote: I also had that EXACT Nolan Ryan except mine was signed in blue. Got into a fight with my younger brother and he ripped it in half and stuck it in my closet next to the Ken Griffey Jr Photoball he destroyed. Ahhh Memories Smile
It was blue. I said it faded.

(08-19-2012, 07:36 AM)bman12 Wrote: ok well lmk when you get settled in to your new place im always willing to help out another trader
Good for you for offering. I had the same idea and noticed nothing was for trade. I would still buy a box and ship it if we worked something out. Don't know how much Canadian shipping is.
[Image: badtime.jpg]

(08-19-2012, 11:55 AM)acevanquish Wrote: It was blue. I said it faded.

Good for you for offering. I had the same idea and noticed nothing was for trade. I would still buy a box and ship it if we worked something out. Don't know how much Canadian shipping is.
My guess it would be probably the cost of the box. Thanks for the offers guys, shows all the good people here on Beckett. Being in Canada I probably have more Hockey options than you guys so maybe the fairest thing would be hockey blaster not available in the US for Baseball blaster not available in Canada? Assuming shipping wouldn't put us all in the red.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!