`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie Fined $21,000

Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie Fined $21,000
Rodgers-Cromartie was fined $21k for his hit on Byron Leftwich. Now I for one think the hit wasn't clean and plenty of people think that too. But everyone is ripping him to shreds because he said he thought it was a clean hit. Why is everyone acting like he's the first one to not agree with his fine? Thoughts?

RE: Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie Fined $21,000
CLEARLY the biggest dirtiest hit I've seen in a while. And he's saying it was clean? Should be fined mroe for the thought!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

(08-18-2012, 11:26 AM)philly eagle in az Wrote: CLEARLY the biggest dirtiest hit I've seen in a while. And he's saying it was clean? Should be fined mroe for the thought!
Yeah, I'm surprised it wasn't. But there was less outrage when Desean Jackson got murdered against the Falcons

I thought he shouldve gotten suspended honestly. He got lucky.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

I don't think he gets the fine if he doesn't leave his feet when hitting Lefty. They know the rules. He should have expected the fine. What's worse is he said "I ain't even got that".
[Image: steelers.jpg]

He should of pulled out a wad of cash and said huh whaaa? Then said I make it Rain well he throws 100's out on the media.
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4