`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updated ORG, Trout Rc's, mini's, and more

Updated ORG, Trout Rc's, mini's, and more
Still (week number 4 now) adding things to my org. What a process this is but I love it.

Newly added....

2012 ginter mini's (includes Mike Trout)
2012 gypsy mini's
2012 bowman platinum

NY Yankee's updated for trading
Autographs updated
Game Used updated

Players organized now by names, with more organization still to come. of the players organized by name are:

Troy Tulowitzki
Albert Pujols
Buster Posey
Derek Jeter
Phil Hughes
Madison Bumgarner
Tim Lincecum
J.P. Arencibia

I will be updated throughout the weekend and would like to do some more trades. Those of you who I have traded with, everything has been really great and i'm thankful to have you guys since there's no card shops near me.

RE: Updated ORG, Trout Rc's, mini's, and more
Could you please let me know why you didn't send my part of the trade out yet? I sent mine out days ago and you will not respond to my messages. Traders Beware.

(08-17-2012, 08:35 PM)Ghost_79 Wrote: Could you please let me know why you didn't send my part of the trade out yet? I sent mine out days ago and you will not respond to my messages. Traders Beware.
I haven't shipped yet but also completed a trade with lostdwarf. Was told shipping wouldnt be until sometime this week because they were out of town. So it may be arriving soon. I hopeSmile

[Image: beckettsig3_zps172d72ff.jpg]

(08-17-2012, 08:35 PM)Ghost_79 Wrote: Could you please let me know why you didn't send my part of the trade out yet? I sent mine out days ago and you will not respond to my messages. Traders Beware.
Why in the world would a guy with 60+ trades ship first to a brand new trader with zero feedback? You should not do this ever.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

It was an A&G Mini for another one. So one card for one card so even if I lose it, it is a $0.50 card. Just want to tell everyone else in case they are doing larger deals.

(08-17-2012, 11:22 PM)Ghost_79 Wrote: It was an A&G Mini for another one. So one card for one card so even if I lose it, it is a $0.50 card. Just want to tell everyone else in case they are doing larger deals.
Got it! Wonder why he is posting and not responding to tell you if he shipped.

[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Got my end in the mail today. Thanks LostDwarf
[Image: beckettsig3_zps172d72ff.jpg]

Still looking for my stuff.

(08-27-2012, 08:06 PM)once78 Wrote: Still looking for my stuff.
That's too bad. He just cancelled a trade with me yesterday (which is fine with me). In any event, if you read this, Lostdwarf, mistakes happen and people understand- especially if you're a new trader. If you make things right, you'll get back on track here. Communication is key, bud.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*