`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need some help attaining a new JT. Can anyone give me a hand?

I need some help attaining a new JT. Can anyone give me a hand?
Ok so long story short a seller listed a JT I needed and I missed it. There were no bids so I told him Id buy it. Instead of working a deal where the card was just mine he relisted it. Well I missed it again and this time someone bought the card. I contacted the buyer who is luckily willing to trade it to me for a low #d Eagles uni'd card featuring either Vick, McCoy, D. Jackson or Asomugha. Im guessin /25 or less print run.

The b/v has to be between $10-$20. I basically only have Phins stuff for trade so if anyone wants to help I will trade in your favor. Just check my org. thanks for any possible help!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

RE: I need some help attaining a new JT. Can anyone give me a hand?
Wish I could help you, Ricky!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

I believe have this if you need it Bakerman. 2001 Vanguard V-Team Rookies #1 Michael Vick. It books at the minimum you need. I also have a few other eagles rc autos low end. I am sending some freebies out Monday so I could throw one your way if it helps.

You are in luck my man. Just saw this after I sent you the email. If you don't use bott's card let me know. Big Eagles guy here and got plenty of those four guys, especially McCoy, and wouldn't mind letting $20 in BV go to help a fellow collector out.

Who's JT?
Looking for 2008 Topps Darren McFadden #346B (FB) and Jonathan Stewart #348B (No Helmet)!
Hook 'Em Horns \m/

(08-17-2012, 09:17 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Wish I could help you, Ricky!
Me too Kel. lol.
(08-17-2012, 09:35 AM)bott2711 Wrote: I believe have this if you need it Bakerman. 2001 Vanguard V-Team Rookies #1 Michael Vick. It books at the minimum you need. I also have a few other eagles rc autos low end. I am sending some freebies out Monday so I could throw one your way if it helps.
I appreciate bud but it has to be in an Eagles uniform. Thanks for the thought though!
(08-17-2012, 06:41 PM)blaze92585 Wrote: You are in luck my man. Just saw this after I sent you the email. If you don't use bott's card let me know. Big Eagles guy here and got plenty of those four guys, especially McCoy, and wouldn't mind letting $20 in BV go to help a fellow collector out.
Sounds good. Do you have scans? Im going to have to show them which cards I have to offer. Thanks for the help bud.
(08-17-2012, 10:06 PM)hurdygurdyman Wrote: Who's JT?
The greatest of all time!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341