`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FT: '12 topps minis

RE: FT: '12 topps minis
Check with Minitracer - he has a thread on here looking for a bunch of the Series 2 Minis

Ken
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

(08-20-2012, 06:27 PM)hellsbells Wrote: Check with Minitracer - he has a thread on here looking for a bunch of the Series 2 Minis

Ken
thanks for the suggestion but he's looking for the 1987 mini's these are the '12 topps base set minis Smile
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

Didn't even know there were base set minis - where are they inserted?
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

they were sold exclusively(i think) at the nationals and topps online, my lcs had a couple of boxes and i bought one hopeing for a darvish rookie and not getting one Sad -failed price is right song-

I could use both the astros

(08-20-2012, 09:23 PM)pyr0punk Wrote: they were sold exclusively(i think) at the nationals and topps online, my lcs had a couple of boxes and i bought one hopeing for a darvish rookie and not getting one Sad -failed price is right song-
I got the darvish mini in mine. Put it in auction. Still unsold.
[Image: badtime.jpg]

(08-21-2012, 10:27 AM)acevanquish Wrote: I got the darvish mini in mine. Put it in auction. Still unsold.
I'd trade for it if you cant sell it Smile

(08-21-2012, 12:39 PM)pyr0punk Wrote: I'd trade for it if you cant sell it Smile
I looked and that is when I remembered looking before and not seeing anything jump out. Mainly only looking for Nolan Ryan or something that could get added to a trade, but Darvish is already there for that reason. Didn't see anything I wanted to trade just to have another thing to trade. You can send me some Topps Chrome packs? 1 retail hanger rack? Any other offer ideas?

(08-21-2012, 01:27 PM)acevanquish Wrote: I looked and that is when I remembered looking before and not seeing anything jump out. Mainly only looking for Nolan Ryan or something that could get added to a trade, but Darvish is already there for that reason. Didn't see anything I wanted to trade just to have another thing to trade. You can send me some Topps Chrome packs? 1 retail hanger rack? Any other offer ideas?
well ive got a '11 pro debut Will Middlebrooks , '12 pro debut Will Middlebrooks, 2010 topps attax Buster Posey code card(not sure if its considered a rc) and a '10 opening day Buster Posey RC if any of those interest you.

The middlebrooks do. Starting to keep his cards since I got an auto from TriStar pack. Just get a vibe about him like I should not let any go.