`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couple of Kovalchuk cards added to my pc this week

Couple of Kovalchuk cards added to my pc this week
Hello everybody, I am a fan of Ilya Kovalchuk!

Here is some of the stuff I got this month, after being out of the hobby for 9+ years, my kiddo made me drag some cards out and let her see them, now here I am again. I post a lot in the trade section, but wanted to bring this up here and show them off.

[Image: IKudmaskRC.jpg]Photobucket[Image: ikBowmanGold.jpg]PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

And finally... I don't know how many packs I ripped of this and never got it, but one turned up on the bay and I snatched it up!

[Image: KovyStickJerseyAu.jpg]
Not sure why the last 2 are so big, I resized them on photobucket. Any suggestions?
PC: Kovy-Hasek-Bure-Sanford-Low

Trading for:
00-01 SC Beam Team
01-02 YoungStars Gold
Tradelist
Photobucket

RE: Couple of Kovalchuk cards added to my pc this week
Some nice stuff there. I love the pre-lockout stuff and 01/02 was one of my favorite years busting wax.
[Image: NewSig.jpg]
I feel so lonely now Sad

Bucket Link

(08-15-2012, 08:22 PM)arggg i lost my name Wrote: Some nice stuff there. I love the pre-lockout stuff and 01/02 was one of my favorite years busting wax.

Thanks, I love 00-01 to 03-04, especially 01-02 though. I opened so much chasing Kovalchuk cards, and just ended up buying them on ebay in the end. A lot has changed it seems like since I last collected, I guess pacific is out of business? Score/Donruss are back making cards? And I noticed that UD owns OPC now? Crazy, Pacific was my favorite company back then.

Trading for:
00-01 SC Beam Team
01-02 YoungStars Gold
Tradelist
Photobucket

I dig the Game Used Gear Auto. Congrats on your collection.

(08-15-2012, 09:55 PM)rvelligan Wrote: I dig the Game Used Gear Auto. Congrats on your collection.
Thanks, the card only books for 75, but I can remember seeing it on the side of the box and wanting it soooo badly. It's not my favorite Kovy in my collection, but it is pretty dang close!

Trading for:
00-01 SC Beam Team
01-02 YoungStars Gold
Tradelist
Photobucket

I was chasing the Datsyuk's and pulling the Kovy's. I was happy at the time as they were easy to trade but I would have loved to have landed a few of the tougher Datsyuk's.

Nice snag on the Draft day, I just noticed it was his jersey number!! Congrats.
[Image: NewSig.jpg]
I feel so lonely now Sad

Bucket Link

(08-15-2012, 10:32 PM)arggg i lost my name Wrote: I was chasing the Datsyuk's and pulling the Kovy's. I was happy at the time as they were easy to trade but I would have loved to have landed a few of the tougher Datsyuk's.

Nice snag on the Draft day, I just noticed it was his jersey number!! Congrats.
It's my 4th one, I said if it got out of hand I wasn't going to bid, but it was actually cheaper than a couple of the others ones so I pulled the trigger.

That's funny, I pulled a few Datsyuks back then, I had a friend that liked him a lot, I think I ended up selling them to him for 1/2 bv, then "re-investing" that money towards a possible kovy pull.

Trading for:
00-01 SC Beam Team
01-02 YoungStars Gold
Tradelist
Photobucket

Congratulations on the beauty card...got little bit of everything on there. What a great way to welcome yourself back...and Kovy has turned into such an awesome player recently. There's hope yet for Ovy.
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

Nice cards. Welcome backe to collecting. I sent you an open offer!!

Nice Kovy's! I collect him a little, too, and I have some dups of rookie cards in my org...take a look if you need anything and are interested intrading!
I collect Dany Heatley, Nicklas Backstrom, all Red Wings and most Yankees.