`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade Opinions

Trade Opinions
Ok I have had 2 Trades and both have gone sorta off. So I am trying to get opinions of what I should do.

Trade one. Ok I made a trade for a refractor(main Want) and a dupe pc auto. Well trader sent the items but the refractor was not a refractor. But they did send extras. Should I just leave Them 5 stars across the board or Should I say something? I mean the extras were nice of them. But I didn't get the one card I made the deal for.

Ok trade 2
Ok I traded for these:
[Image: 530154_489297957765192_768026165_n.jpg]
[Image: 538969_484850161543305_1500328897_n.jpg]
I didn't need any of them but the other trader contacted me for 2 weeks straight about some patriots cards I had. So I agreed and figured that I can use them for trade bait if anything. Well they arrived today and EVERY baseball item had a dinged corner. Some had all 4 corners dinged.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXw6V9fnI...e=youtu.be

The Redskins Glass Plaque arrived in good shape. Which I like but I can't see anyone wanting the baseball items. I contacted the trader they stated they weren't damaged when they sent. And they offered to send me 2 gu cards to make up for them. I asked for 2 autos and 2 gu which is the main cards in those anyhow. But they feel I am being unfair. So am I?

[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

RE: Trade Opinions
1st: Id leave 5 star rating and try to resolve the dealt item outside of that fact. Maninly because im way too easy going but would still ask the member whats up.

2nd: i do not think youre being unfair.. youre trying to even out the trade with every intention of being fair.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

I personally feel that leaving 5 star ratings for trades across the board when a trade doesn't go well is a disservice for other members. I'm not calling anyone out, but how can you be sure that it hasn't happened before? Maybe all the traders before you made the decision to leave all 5 stars and deal with it after the fact. If you feel they deserve 3 or 4 stars, then that's what you should leave them. If it was an honest mistake and they just weren't sure what they had then maybe you can work something out before you leave feedback. Don't be afraid to leave an honest feedback on this site because it may show a black mark on their score. But I would definitely try to fix the problem first.

they did send you some cards you weren't expecting, so if that helps out I'd just call it water under the bridge Smile

(08-15-2012, 07:48 PM)pbean Wrote: they did send you some cards you weren't expecting, so if that helps out I'd just call it water under the bridge Smile
The freebies were cool. I mean I had them all. But hey they at least tried. I mean the thought was there. Which I do appreciate. I want to be honest with the feedback but don't want to be a Jerk.
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

(08-15-2012, 08:03 PM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: The freebies were cool. I mean I had them all. But hey they at least tried. I mean the thought was there. Which I do appreciate. I want to be honest with the feedback but don't want to be a Jerk.
I would just let it slide, but then again I dont think Ive ever left a negative when I very well could have lol
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

yeah i wouldnt leave negative or anything on the first trade. everybodies opinion is different on condition and it could be an honest mistake. i personally, think most cards these days are far from mint because it seems rare to get cards in great condition straight out of the pack. so im pretty easy going with stuff. i dont really think your being unfair in trade 2 but honestly if your unhappy and you guys cant come to an agreement, you should send each others stuff back.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

On the first trade, I wouldn't leave feedback until the non-refractor is either corrected or resolved to both party's satisfaction. It almost sounds like blackmailing for feedback, but how can you leave 5 stars if you didn't get what you traded for?

On the second trade, if the baseball cards aren't that important to you, either deal with them or undo the trade completely. You should (EDIT: should NOT) be forced to keep damaged stuff. It was his responsibility to get your new items to you in an undamaged manner. He did not, so you have to decide if you can live with that damage or not.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

+1 I think that's a very fair statement....

(08-15-2012, 11:33 PM)all day baby Wrote: On the first trade, I wouldn't leave feedback until the non-refractor is either corrected or resolved to both party's satisfaction. It almost sounds like blackmailing for feedback, but how can you leave 5 stars if you didn't get what you traded for?

On the second trade, if the baseball cards aren't that important to you, either deal with them or undo the trade completely. You should be forced to keep damaged stuff. It was his responsibility to get your new items to you in an undamaged manner. He did not, so you have to decide if you can live with that damage or not.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

(08-15-2012, 11:48 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: +1 I think that's a very fair statement....
+2
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341