`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pavel Bure for trade

Pavel Bure for trade
Just pulled this card, its a beautiful puck card of Bure. Looking for Penguins RC's that i need in my organizer. Send offer, open or not to me. thanks. Sorry its a pic and not a scan. Its number 48/100

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
[Image: LxqYj.png]

I collect in order 1. Dick Allen everything 2. Brian Omogrosso 1/1 3. Past Present and Future Penguins RC 4. Western PA MLB, NBA, NFL, and NHL RC's 5. Pitt players in the NBA RC's

RE: Pavel Bure for trade
Can't see the pic. You should use a photo uploading site like Photobucket to upload. Makes it easier and they almost always work... unlike that "attachment" option here on the forums. It almost never works. Here is the thread detailing the best way to post pics on the forums. Would love to see the card!

Randi

I am using photobucket. And it is coming up on my end. Dont know what the problem is

I collect in order 1. Dick Allen everything 2. Brian Omogrosso 1/1 3. Past Present and Future Penguins RC 4. Western PA MLB, NBA, NFL, and NHL RC's 5. Pitt players in the NBA RC's

Now it is coming up here too. I just noticed a problem with Photobucket when I posted in Box Breaks. They must be having a bad day. Brilliant card! Would like a shot at it, but not sure if I have anything that you would want.

Randi

Awesome card!

I have a few lower end Fleury's, but if you want to check my org, I would like to have that card as well!
PC: Kovy-Hasek-Bure-Sanford-Low

Trading for:
00-01 SC Beam Team
01-02 YoungStars Gold
Tradelist
Photobucket

Randi, i didnt really see anything to get one done, thanks for looking though.

Anavrin i looked yesterday and i saw that Fleury was there but it was gone today. If you have any Pens rookies, i saw a couple cards though i liked.

(08-16-2012, 10:29 AM)apisano Wrote: Randi, i didnt really see anything to get one done, thanks for looking though.

Anavrin i looked yesterday and i saw that Fleury was there but it was gone today. If you have any Pens rookies, i saw a couple cards though i liked.
Sorry, I had about 5 of them, but they move fast, LOL. I do still have the pristine refractor I believe, and if you see anything else I could put with it let me know, I love that Bure card!
PC: Kovy-Hasek-Bure-Sanford-Low

Trading for:
00-01 SC Beam Team
01-02 YoungStars Gold
Tradelist
Photobucket