Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RETIRING...Trading 2x in your favor.

RETIRING...Trading 2x in your favor.
Hello Beckett World,

My time here is coming to an end, as I going to be off here for a while. That is why I am going to blow out the rest of my org all in your favor. 2X....That's twice the amount I will give you in trade. You will double your trade off me that simple. Just send me some open offers, and I will get back to everyone.

Thanks for the trading everyone. It has been great. My PC is thriving thanks to you all. I appreciate it. Hope I helped you guys as well.

Lets start the trading for the last time.........

RE: RETIRING...Trading 2x in your favor.
All offers have been responded to. Still have many cards left. I want to get rid of them all. Thanks

Hi Ger12,

I'm brand new to this website to trade. Is there a way to see what kind of cards that you have? Are you looking to trade cards for cards? Or money? Please let me know.

Hey ChiTown

I am trading cards for cards, not selling.

You have to go to my beckett profile and look at what I have to trade.

Hope that works

(08-15-2012, 11:14 AM)chitown2387 Wrote: Hi Ger12,

I'm brand new to this website to trade. Is there a way to see what kind of cards that you have? Are you looking to trade cards for cards? Or money? Please let me know.

Thank you everyone so far for the trades. I still have 130+ cards left. I will do 3X trade if you are over $60 value.

Send me some offers. Thanks