`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone every hear of this guy...???

anyone every hear of this guy...???
was at this years nationals and pulled this...had no idea who he was until i started askin around....i havent really watched basketball for a while now so wasnt sure who the last few years picks were....well here is a scan of the card.....

[Image: Nationals0057.jpg]

was told that there are /5 or less made.....think im gonna put this badboy on the bay....Smile
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

RE: anyone every hear of this guy...???
Very nice, last years rookie of the year and one of his first autos/cards since Panini didn't put out rookies last year Undecided

sweet card
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

His FT% in college and last year are enough to make this card important to collectors.

Nice grab!

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(08-12-2012, 07:19 PM)krayzie83 Wrote: Very nice, last years rookie of the year and one of his first autos/cards since Panini didn't put out rookies last year Undecided
thanks.....didnt even know who he was till the reactions around me at the show..lol
(08-12-2012, 07:57 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: sweet card
thanks....
(08-12-2012, 08:14 PM)jonathani Wrote: His FT% in college and last year are enough to make this card important to collectors.

Nice grab!

JonathanI
thanks....was surprised when i pulled it...went right to tracy hackler and asked him about it and he said that there are /5 or less of the card produced.....Smile
Bucket

I told you thats what you should do! lol His potential is absolutely crazy, dont want to get it into a big discussion but with Irving in a few years his stuff could be along the lines of where Derrick Rose stuff was this year. What should make that card always have a value is its his first auto card, he only had one card before this and it was a base card they gave away at the expo last year and even it sells well.

what product is that from? can't tell from the scan... I missed the auto, until I read the thread... I take it has a serial number of /5 ???

Congrats on the pull. First auto RC I've seen ...

I hate the sticker auto... they should of done it on card, & put it in "red meanstreak"

[Image: sakuras+in+stock.jpg]

I hate it when the auto is hidden within the background of the card... the signature should stand out from the rest of the card... just sayin' -1 for Panini for using ugly card layout/design...

[Image: alone1-meanstreaks1.jpg]
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

(08-13-2012, 12:13 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: I told you thats what you should do! lol His potential is absolutely crazy, dont want to get it into a big discussion but with Irving in a few years his stuff could be along the lines of where Derrick Rose stuff was this year. What should make that card always have a value is its his first auto card, he only had one card before this and it was a base card they gave away at the expo last year and even it sells well.
Its up there now.......only one that sold so far sold for $401....hoping for at least that much if not more.....Smile
(08-13-2012, 12:14 AM)jpleazme805 Wrote: what product is that from? can't tell from the scan... I missed the auto, until I read the thread... I take it has a serial number of /5 ???

Congrats on the pull. First auto RC I've seen ...

I hate the sticker auto... they should of done it on card, & put it in "red meanstreak"

[Image: sakuras+in+stock.jpg]

I hate it when the auto is hidden within the background of the card... the signature should stand out from the rest of the card... just sayin' -1 for Panini for using ugly card layout/design...

[Image: alone1-meanstreaks1.jpg]
It is out of the mystery packs panini gave away at its booth for box breaks at this years national convention ....it is not serial numbered anywhere but was told by Tracy hackler from panini that there were only /5 or less of each of the cracked ice autos that were made and only inserted into there mystery packs....
Bucket

that is pretty cool... glad to hear you were able to get something good out of a mystery pack.. even though I do not like the auto placement/layout of the card... it is still a cool card... If I were you, I'd try to get Tracy Hackler or try to find out if the print run of /5 is written in ink... not just "hear-say"... that way, if you decide to sell... you can prove there are only /5 made of that card... if you sell it, then send the print screen or print out saying only /5 made to the buyer..

down the road, it will be hard to prove only /5 were made... unless Beckett gets it in writing from Panini & updates their database regarding print run..

thanks for sharing..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*