`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets make some trades

Lets make some trades
My friend just bought a house and is all moved in. I have known him forever and he is like a brother to me and third son to my parents. One of the rooms in his house he is turning it into a Bruins room. I am looking to make get a card display something he can hang on the wall 12 or 16 card display. His favorite player is David Krejci.

If any has done a card display like that let me know what you used for a display.

Here are some of the cards I have.

LarrsonRookiesrandomsinsertsinsertsRookiesRookiesPatchesAutosAutosJerseysJerseysjersysDoughtyjerseysRookie

And I'm always looking for Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Ryan Getzlaf and Patrice Bergeron.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

RE: Lets make some trades
Some very cool stuff, nick! I am interested in the Neely Dual Auto and the Yzerman painting. As for a display... I am unable to help you there. I hope that you are able to work something out and I would love to see the results!

Randi

Hey dude, send me an email, i have something of the Bruins to show ya, maybe for you buddy as well...
goalie88th@hotmail.com
Collecting all types of Goalie Memorabilia
Personal Web-Page: http://goalie88.weebly.com/

For the display I have done this in my room, I have found (album cover) picture frames at Michael's and they can hold up to 8 - 100 pt cards. Just make sure the clips on the back of the frame are spring like. You should be able to push the glass into the frame with your thumbs while holding the sides. Put a nice colored background on the back, put your cards in top loaders then tape your top loaders to the background (so they don't move) and presto you have an eight card display. You should be able to fit 6 vertical & 2 horizontal cards or 6 horizontal & 2 vertical into a frame.

Rick

Neely/Wheeler auto, Sedin Auto and Henrique are gone.

I got a card display for a Christmas present. I haven't put any cards in it yet and it only fits base cards as far as I know.

It looks similar to this, but I know my parents got it for cheaper than the listed price http://www.ebay.com/itm/20-Sports-Collec...0618546384
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

Display
The card shop I go to here in Houston (Odyssey Comics & Cards) has a real nice Lucite / acrylic display case that holds 9 cards. He's got a complete set of Bowman "rainbow" cards of some linebacker in it for the Texans. Asked him a while back about it and he said they could be ordered and they didn't cost a lot- his name is Greg and if you want to give him a shout sometime his number is (281) 647-0255. GOOD LUCK with your collecting!.....Eddie

if you're looking to trade, hit my org up. You've got some cards i'd love to own.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

(08-18-2012, 04:57 PM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: if you're looking to trade, hit my org up. You've got some cards i'd love to own.
Send me an open offer and then I'll go through your cards and see what I can find.