`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Lineage mini relics(low end for now) Scans...

Looking for Lineage mini relics(low end for now) Scans...
OK so at the moment I don't have org but I am pretty sure these are listed in my org for trade.If there is one not listed let me know and I will black it out of the pic.I am looking to make a few trades for any Lineage mini relics I don't have.Low end for now because I don't have anything to offer for the high end ones except for maybe a Henderson rookie.So far I have the A.Ramirez,A.Ethier,E.Longoria,K.Youkilis,R.Zimmerman,T.Helton and I have the A.Dunn on the way from another trade.I will keep the thread going through the weekend or until I have reached the limit of trades I can send out.Hehe.Wont know til payday tomorrow.Thanks for looking and thanks for any help completing this set.

[Image: IMG_3076.jpg]
Collecting Rickey Henderson, Yeonis Cespedes rookie cards, Rookie cards, Roberto Clemente, Vintage and various other cards and sets..[Image: 142681340_crop_650x440-1.jpg]

RE: Looking for Lineage mini relics(low end for now) Scans...
Bump for tonight.
Collecting Rickey Henderson, Yeonis Cespedes rookie cards, Rookie cards, Roberto Clemente, Vintage and various other cards and sets..[Image: 142681340_crop_650x440-1.jpg]

Friday bump

I see you have a Ethier Lineage GU Ft is that a dup? I have a few of those FT but I didn't see much. I like the Ethier and perhaps the auto.

I only have one of the Ethiers but would trade it for a mini I dont have.I can always find one later(I hope).Hehe.Send me an offer.

Hey,

I'm collecting the lineage relics also. I have 81 0f the 100 with 8 of them canary. I have Ike Davis, Dan Uggla, Reggi Jackson, David Ortiz, Miguel Cabrera and Grady Sizemore of duplicates. If you would like to work out a trade drop and email at tjenkins@itctel.com. Thanks

(08-10-2012, 04:58 PM)mpc2876 Wrote: I only have one of the Ethiers but would trade it for a mini I dont have.I can always find one later(I hope).Hehe.Send me an offer.

i think theres a shane victorino mini relic in my org feel free to check it out if you like