`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Adderall a Banned Substance?? WTF?

OT: Adderall a Banned Substance?? WTF?
Just read news that Joe Haden may be facing a suspension for using Adderall, which I guess is deemed by the NFL as a banned substance.

Now, I've taken Adderall before, to help study ALL NIGHT for a Final the next morning (worked really well - but don't condone it).

I can NOT imagine how it's a performance booster or something that makes you stronger and this is something that is really F'ed up by the NFL because there are many people who are deemed ADD and ADHD who would need this medicine to function. If anything, this medicine is more of a hindrance to an athlete.

Unless maybe Haden wasn't grasping the new defensive playbook Tongue
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

RE: OT: Adderall a Banned Substance?? WTF?
It's an amphetamine. It's also illegal to use presciption drugs when they aren't prescribed to you. It's speed. I don't understand why it wouldn't be a banned substance.
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

RE: OT: Adderall a Banned Substance?? WTF?
(08-12-2012, 01:48 PM)stefanjwhite Wrote: It's an amphetamine. It's also illegal to use presciption drugs when they aren't prescribed to you. It's speed. I don't understand why it wouldn't be a banned substance.
Agreed, you could probably play 8 quarters and not get tired...should definetly be banned if not prescribed.