`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do people trade to the UK?

Do people trade to the UK?
Hi guys, I'm a new collector and I live in the UK.
I don't have much to trade at the moment, but I do have a couple of boxes on the way. I was wondering if people generally trade to the UK, obviously the shipping cost would be a deterrent..
But am I right in thinking if there is a card someone really wants they would be willing to pay a bit extra for shipping? Or is this not the case?
Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.
[Image: Bloomfield%2BRoad%2BPanoramic%2B2-1.jpg]

RE: Do people trade to the UK?
There's another UK collector/trader on here. Can't think of his name though. There's also traders from Germany, Canada, and Japan- just to name a few. It might be a deterrant for some, but if you have stuff that people want I'm sure you'll get deals done. If you have any nice Verlander/Cabrera/Stanton, I'd be glad to be your first trade.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

If u have something I need I will ship to the UK. Welcome.
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

(08-12-2012, 09:34 AM)uvaspina Wrote: There's another UK collector/trader on here. Can't think of his name though. There's also traders from Germany, Canada, and Japan- just to name a few. It might be a deterrant for some, but if you have stuff that people want I'm sure you'll get deals done. If you have any nice Verlander/Cabrera/Stanton, I'd be glad to be your first trade.
I don't right now, but you'll be the first person I'll come to if I have any, thanks for the info!

(08-12-2012, 09:39 AM)bunk27 Wrote: If u have something I need I will ship to the UK. Welcome.
When I get my boxes I'll give your organize a look and get in touch if I do, cheers.
[Image: Bloomfield%2BRoad%2BPanoramic%2B2-1.jpg]

Your new which means you have to ship first. I see no issue with it at all. If its for cards you need a few dollars to ship is no big del. Welcome to Beckett.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

I would trade for cards that I need for sure! Welcome to the site.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(08-12-2012, 09:39 AM)bunk27 Wrote: If u have something I need I will ship to the UK. Welcome.
+1 i would be willing to trade with you to.

[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

Welcome - I would have no problem trading with you, but as Derek said, since you are new here people would want you to send first - so the turn around would be awhile.

Also, I would look to make the trades worth the extra cost - when I trade with someone in the U.S. I can print postage and drop the package in the mailbox which is quick and easy - for international, have to pay more, plus go into the P.O. to do the customs forms etc. probably wouldn't want to do that for $5 cards, but $20 + trades shouldn't be an issue.

Doesn't mean that the trade should be in my favor for the extra cost, just that the value on both ends should be the same, but enough to be worth it.

Let us know what kind of things you look for and what you have, read through the forums to get a sense of what people want and you should have no problem finding traders.

Again - Welcome

Ken
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

Welcome to the site!
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney