`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jimmy Clausen Looks Terrible

Jimmy Clausen Looks Terrible
Man he was horrid in the game. I wonder how long it will be before he's traded for Colt McCoy. HAHHA
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

RE: Jimmy Clausen Looks Terrible
Sad... He was a beast in ND...Sad

He was never anything but hype. Never cared for the hype out of high school - or his pompousness- Casey was a class act - and I hate Tennessee. But respected him.

Pride is his strongest attribute, unfortunately.

Always disliked this kid. It is cool to act humble when you have skills, and just embarrassing when you show up in stretch limos when you "ain't got it".
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

I'm with Uga, never, ever liked the kid to begin with. I threw up in my mouth when the Panthers drafted him.

That said, he wasn't on his own out there looking bad. Wasn't a whole lot to cheer about from the 1st or 2nd team O.

Other than Kuechly, the D looks no better than last year. Hopefully JB and TD can get back in there soon.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

(08-11-2012, 09:36 PM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: I'm with Uga, never, ever liked the kid to begin with. I threw up in my mouth when the Panthers drafted him.

That said, he wasn't on his own out there looking bad. Wasn't a whole lot to cheer about from the 1st or 2nd team O.

Other than Kuechly, the D looks no better than last year. Hopefully JB and TD can get back in there soon.
You aren't kidding there. There was that 1 Joe Adams return but the way I see it it was against the 2nd/3rd teamers. I am hoping David Gettis Comes back soon.
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

lol If I had to compare Jimmy Clausen to a football brand, hes gotta be 2012 Bowman Football or Sage lol. He wasnt very good and just doesnt know what to do with the ball when the pockets collapsing on him.

As for the rest of the team, I understand it was the first preseason game but they have plenty of work to do. Captain Munnerlyn got abused last year and yet he is still the guy opposite Gamble. The defense gave up too many plays early on and if it werent for Kuechly the Texans would have had more points. I still believe we will be good though. We will be in any game because of our offense.