`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kobe Superscribe

Kobe Superscribe
Anyone on here receive their copy today? Curious to see who lucked out with one of the first 24.. Unfortunately won't be me so my copy may be up for trade (for a different Kobe) when it arrives..

RE: Kobe Superscribe
ive seen 2 delivered on the other site im on, one was 6/149 and the other 8/149. another member on there has to wait till tomorrow because fed ex messed up on the delivery. its kinda funny though, on the 8/149, it looks like kobe inscribed "usps".
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(08-15-2012, 05:45 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: ive seen 2 delivered on the other site im on, one was 6/149 and the other 8/149. another member on there has to wait till tomorrow because fed ex messed up on the delivery. its kinda funny though, on the 8/149, it looks like kobe inscribed "usps".
Lol yea I saw the #8 one, still an awesome card I'd love to own! I was hoping they were gonna send the inscriptions out randomly but can definitely respect them going first come first serve.

i think the first come first serve is the only fair way to do it, if not, they would probably hold back some and use them how they see fit, and i dont think that would be fair. i do not like the fact that there is a kobe auto /149 though. but it is a beautiful card and i love the design.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(08-15-2012, 08:43 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: i think the first come first serve is the only fair way to do it, if not, they would probably hold back some and use them how they see fit, and i dont think that would be fair. i do not like the fact that there is a kobe auto /149 though. but it is a beautiful card and i love the design.
Yeah man the numbering (with a pinch of disappointment for a non inscription lol) is what has me on the fence of keeping it or not. To be continued I guess!