`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want to trade for Rookie Cards

Want to trade for Rookie Cards
I am looking to trade for RC's of NFL starters. Don't care about position. Offense, defense, special teams, don't matter to me. I don't need anything special just want rookie cards. In the process of putting football cards on here but could take forever to get them all on here. Doing better known quaterbacks right now and hope to add more every day. Will trade any of my cards on beckett. Have tons of racing, some basketball, hockey, wrestling. Any rookie cards u r wanting to trade, please let me know and lets make some deals.

RE: Want to trade for Rookie Cards
(08-11-2012, 02:33 PM)corbins sports cards Wrote: I am looking to trade for RC's of NFL starters. Don't care about position. Offense, defense, special teams, don't matter to me. I don't need anything special just want rookie cards. In the process of putting football cards on here but could take forever to get them all on here. Doing better known quaterbacks right now and hope to add more every day. Will trade any of my cards on beckett. Have tons of racing, some basketball, hockey, wrestling. Any rookie cards u r wanting to trade, please let me know and lets make some deals.
I've got a ton! Go ahead and pick some out and send me an offer. Would be looking for elway cards in return but doesn't need to be.
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

Offer sent with a bunch of rookies including this Colt McCoy Graded Rookie and Nomar card... (the Mathews in the pic has already been traded)
Photobucket
Always looking for more Dodgers, Raiders, Kobe, and USC Trojans.

I hava a bunch of rc's if you have any Rams, especially J ackson, Bradford, and Warner.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

Thanks for the trade!!!!!!!!!!!
Always looking for more Dodgers, Raiders, Kobe, and USC Trojans.

Sent an offer
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

I have a whole lot of true RC's in my org, check me and send an offer if you'd like.
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

(08-11-2012, 02:33 PM)corbins sports cards Wrote: I am looking to trade for RC's of NFL starters. Don't care about position. Offense, defense, special teams, don't matter to me. I don't need anything special just want rookie cards. In the process of putting football cards on here but could take forever to get them all on here. Doing better known quaterbacks right now and hope to add more every day. Will trade any of my cards on beckett. Have tons of racing, some basketball, hockey, wrestling. Any rookie cards u r wanting to trade, please let me know and lets make some deals.
Check me as well.

Offer Sent

I have a bunch of rookies from 2008 on up. CMB and the albums are listed, also have some rookies in inserts and numbered cards albums.

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb104...am_photos/